DOHUN

雄絶勁俗 웅절경속 (Ung-jeol-gyeong-sok) : 영웅적인 기개로 선천의 묵은 관습과 습성을 과감히 끊어버리라.
Cut yourself free of all stale customs and behavior with a single bold stroke. 

(1) The Essence of Eastern Spirituality : The Taeeulju Mantra Concert

운영자 0 233

동방 역사문화의 정수와 천지조화 태을주 콘서트(연재) 

The Essence of Eastern Spirituality :  The Taeeulju Mantra Concert 

안경전 종도사님 초청 강연

by His Holiness The Jongdosanim 

2016년 10월 29일 뉴욕 타임스 센터

at the Times Center in New York on October 29, 2016

안녕하십니까? 이곳 뉴욕에서 동방의 고대 수행문화의 원류를 여러분과 함께 경험 하는 기회를 갖게 되어 너무도 기쁩니다. 오늘 저는 6천 년 전부터 내려오는 동방 역사 문화의 깨달음의 정수인 가장 신성한 주문 태을주를 처음 서구 사회에 소개하려 고 합니다. 이것은 인류문화사에서 매우 역사적 의미가 있다고 봅니다.

Hello, everyone. I am extremely happy for this opportunity to experience the origin of the ancient spiritual culture of the East with all of you here today in New York. Today, I would like to, for the first time in Western society, introduce the essence of enlightenment of Eastern history and culture, the holiest mantra the Taeeulju Mantra, a mantra that has been passed down as the essential cultural tradition of humanity for more than 6,000 years.  I believe that this event will have profound significance in the cultural history of humanity.  

우리는 인류의 시원역사를 창조한 원형문화를 잃어버렸습니다. 이 원형문화야말로 인류가 잃어버린 가장 소중한 문화의 제1 보물(자산)입니다. 나는 원형문화의 중요성을 이곳에서 몇 번 강조하고 싶습니다.

We all have forgotten the original culture that gave rise to all subsequent human history. This original culture is the most precious thing, the number one cultural treasure that humanity has lost. I'd like to emphasize the importance of this original culture several times here today. 

젊은 시절부터 내 가슴속에는 미국의 NY 하면 N은 New, Y는 Young으로 제 가슴속 에서 늘 생동하고 있었습니다. 911 테러를 겪은 이 비극의 도시 ‘뉴욕’의 이니셜이 내뿜는 새로움과 젊음이라는 희망의 기운을 한 껏 뿌리고 싶습니다.

When I was young, I always thought New York's N-Y stood for "new and young." Although this city experienced the tragedy of 9/11, I'd like to spread the youthful energy of hope that the initials of New York represent for me. 

아메리칸 드림의 상징인 오늘 이곳 뉴욕에서 잃어버린 영성문화를 대표하는 가장 영적 파워가 강한 생명의 노래를 다함께 나누고자 합니다.

This is why, here in New York the city most symbolic of the American Dream ? I would like to share the most spiritually powerful song of life that represents our forgotten spiritual culture. 

그동안 나의 구도의 삶에서 체험한 경험과 지구촌을 다니면서 직접 문화 현장 답사한 내용을 중심으로 깨달음과 셀프힐링의 기쁜 소식을 전하겠습니다. 그리고 가급적이면 핵심만을 간단히 요약해 전하겠습니다.

In today's talk, I will convey the joyful message of enlightenment and self-healing, based on my life experiences as a seeker, and the things I have investigated when visiting cultural sites around the world. I will try my best to convey just the core points of what I have discovered ? to keep it as simple as possible. 

시간은 2시간 넘어서 약 3시간까지 예상하고 있으며 대부분의 시간을 직접 다함께 수행을 하며 또 힘찬 목소리로 좀 더 적극적으로 함께 이 주문 수행을 하는 시간을 갖기로 하겠습니다. 좀 더 적극적으로 동방문화의 원류, 동방 신성문화, 영성 수행문화를 체험하는 시간이 되기를 소망합니다. 모든 분들이 좀 더 적극적으로, 함께 신명나는 즐거운 마음으로 수행문화에 함께 참여하기를 소망합니다.(계속)

I anticipate that this talk will be two, maybe about three hours long. But most of the time will be spent on trying meditation together. I'd like for you to try mantra meditation with a strong voice and with much enthusiasm. I hope that during our time together, you can experience the origin of Eastern culture, the divine culture of the East, the spiritual meditation culture more actively. And I hope that everyone will together participate in trying this meditation culture with high spirits and a joyful heart. (to be continued)

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기
  • 네이버로 보내기
  • 텀블러로 보내기
  • 핀터레스트로 보내기

Comments

The Jongdosanim's Direct Teaching: Om-Hoom Meditation

댓글 0 | 조회 46
The Jongdosanim's Direct Teaching: Om-Hoom Meditation
Hot

인기 그럼 다 같이 염송, 묵송, 독송을 하며 정공을 해 보겠습니다. Let's try still meditation with silent chanting, quiet chanting, and out-loud chanting.

댓글 0 | 조회 255
먼저 염송을 하겠습니다. 허리를 반듯하 게 펴고 허리띠를 끄르고 숨을 천천히 들이 마시고 내쉬면서 주문을 마음으로 읽으십시오.First, let us chant silently. … 더보기
Hot

인기 The 2021 New Year’s Message By Ahn Gyeong jeon, H H the Jongdosanim of Jeung San Do

댓글 0 | 조회 189
The 2021 New Year’s Message By Ahn Gyeong jeon, H H the Jongdosanim of Jeung San Do
Hot

인기 The Cosmic Music Taeeulju Mantra Chanting Festival 우주음악 태을주 힐링 콘서트

댓글 0 | 조회 272
The Cosmic Music Taeeulju Mantra Chanting Festival 우주음악 태을주 힐링 콘서트
Hot

인기 2020 World Gaechon Culture Grand Festival English dub

댓글 0 | 조회 315
2020세계개천문화대축제 편집본 영어더빙 영상2020 World Gaechon Culture Grand Festival English dub2020세계개천문화대축제 편집본 스페인어… 더보기