LEARNING

[Diallogue] 인간관 Jeung San Do’s dharma on humanity

운영자 0 135

A: 증산도의 인간론의 대전제는 가을 개벽이 온다는 겁니다.

A: The major premise of Jeung San Do’s dharma on hu-manity is that the Autumn Gaebyeok is coming. 

B: 가을 개벽이 다가오는 것을 인류는 어떻게 준비해야 하나요?

B: How should humanity prepare for the approaching of the Autumn Gaebyeok ? 

A: 지구의 가을철과 마찬가지로 가을 개벽은 모든 생명이 시원을 찾아서 뿌리로 돌아가야 하는 때입니다. 가족 혈통의 뿌리와 생명과 깨달음의 뿌리를 찾아야 합니 다.

A: Just as a tree returns its sap to its roots, Cosmic Autumn is the time when all life must seek out the beginning and return to their origins. One must seek the root of one’s own family ancestry, and seek the root of life and enlightenment. 

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기
  • 네이버로 보내기
  • 텀블러로 보내기
  • 핀터레스트로 보내기

Comments

Hot

인기 Fun English 이제는 인존시대

댓글 0 | 조회 134
Fun English 이제는 인존시대
Now

현재 [Diallogue] 인간관 Jeung San Do’s dharma on humanity

댓글 0 | 조회 136
A: 증산도의 인간론의 대전제는 가을 개벽이 온다는 겁니다.A: The major premise of Jeung San Do’s dharma on hu-manity is that … 더보기
Hot

인기 5대 종지

댓글 0 | 조회 234
1. 핵심술어후천개벽The Later Heaven Gaebyeok원시반본Seeking out the beginning and returning to the origin해원Resol… 더보기
Hot

인기 인존시대 the Era of Humanity’s Majesty

댓글 0 | 조회 274
1. 핵심술어천존(天尊) Heaven’s Majesty [헤븐즈 매저스티]지존(地尊) Earth’s Majesty [어r쓰 매저스티]인존(人尊) Humanity’s Majesty … 더보기
Hot

인기 중통인의 Enlightenment into Humanity’s Rightful Path

댓글 0 | 조회 232
1. 핵심술어천문天文 the principles of heaven [더 프륀스쁠즈 오브 헤븐]지리地理 the principles of earth [더 프륀스쁠즈 오브 어r쓰]인의人… 더보기
Hot

인기 천지인이 병들었다 All the world is afflicted by a monstrous disease

댓글 0 | 조회 159
All the world is afflicted by a monstrous disease1. be filled with ~ : ~로 가득 차 있습니다.The heaven is fi… 더보기
Hot

인기 원시반본 Seeking Out the Beginning and Returning to the Origin

댓글 0 | 조회 187
Seeking Out the Beginning and Returning to the Origin‘Seeking out the beginning (처음을 찾아서)and returni… 더보기
Hot

인기 증산도의 핵심 사상 Jeung San Do’s Core Teachings

댓글 0 | 조회 134
Jeung San Do’s Core Teachings1. How should I + 동사 ~?: 어떻게 ~해야 하나요?How should I live my life in these… 더보기