LEARNING

신미년 강세

운영자 0 180

The Affairs of Heaven Were Entrusted to the Imperial Court of Heaven *Dojeon 2:73

1 “None can truly understand My work—not My parents, sibling, child, or wife. I am a sojourner in the world who descended to the canopy tower in the nation of great law in the West.

2 “Eastern Learning’s mantra says, ‘Si-cheon-ju Jo-hwa-jeong.’ 3 Spirits in heaven and earth entreated Me to address the deep suffering of humans and spirits, 4 so, entrusting the affairs of heaven to the officials of heaven’s court, 5 I descended to the canopy tower in the West, traveled the world, and observed the woes and joys of humanity.

6 “I have an affinity with this Eastern land, so I eventually journeyed here and resided at the Maitreya statue of Geumsansa Temple for thirty years. While there, I bestowed upon Choe Su-un a heavenly mandate and spirit teaching. 7 However, the Joseon royal court executed Su-un, so I Myself incarnated into the world in 1871, the eighth year from 1864, in accordance with the eight trigrams.”

천조(天朝)를 맡기시고 강세하심

1 나의 일은 비록 부모 형제 처자라도 알 수가 없나니 나는 서양대법국 천개탑 천하대순이로다.
2 동학주문에 ‘시천주 조화정(侍天主造化定)’이라 하였으니
3 천지간의 모든 신명들이 인류와 신명계의 겁액을 나에게 탄원하므로
4 내가 천조(天朝)의 대신(大臣)들에게 ‘하늘의 정사(政事)를 섭리하라.’고 맡기고
5 서양 천개탑에 내려와서 천하를 둘러보고 만방의 억조창생의 편안함과 근심걱정을 살피고
6 너의 동토(東土)에 인연이 있는 고로 이 동방에 와서 30년 동안 금산사 미륵전에 머물면서 최제우에게 천명(天命)과 신교(神敎)를 내려 주었더니
7 조선 조정이 제우를 죽였으므로 내가 팔괘갑자(八卦甲子)에 응하여 신미(辛未:道紀 1, 1871)년에 이 세상에 내려왔노라.

용用공부 익힘자료
Si-cheon-ju quite simply means “Serving God”; Jo-hwa-jeong means “determining creation-transformation”; and Yeong-se-bul-mang Man-sa-ji means, “I shall never forget throughout the fifty-thousand years of the Later Heaven, throughout all eternity, His infinite grace of building a magnificent world by ushering in the culture of mansaji (“omniscience”).” The mantra will continue to be chanted throughout the fifty-thousand years of the Later Heaven. However, this was the extent of what Choe Su-un revealed. He could not establish a true dharma to raise up a great dao. Hence, he failed to fulfill his destined mandate. So it was that Sangjenim finally withdrew Choe Su-un’s heavenly mandate and spirit teaching in 1864. And in 1871, eight years after that, Sangjenim personally incarnated into this world.

“시천주(侍天主)” 하나님을 모시고, “조화정(造化定)” 조화를 정하니, “영세불망만사지(永世不忘萬事知)” 만사지문화를 개창해서 좋은 세상 만들어주는 은총을 후천 5만 년 영세토록 잊지 못한다는 말이다. 이 주문은 후천 5만 년 동안 유효하다. 그러나 최수운은 그것만 밝혀 놓았지, 참법을 지어내어 대도를 세우지는 못했다. 자기 사명을 다하지 못했다는 말이다. 해서 결국 상제님께서 최수운의 도통기운을 거두시고, 그 후 8년 만인 신미(辛未 : 1871)년에 친히 이 세상에 오시게 되었다. (태상종도사님 말씀)

단어풀이
accordance [엌콣던s] n. 합치(in accordance with ~에 부합되게)
actualization [앸츄월르제이션] n. 실현
address [얻즈뤳s] v. 다루다, 고심하다
affair [엎f훼여r] n. 사건, 일
affinity [엎f휘넛티] n. 호감, 밀접한 관계
bestow [빗ㅅ또우] v. 부여하다
canopy [컈넢피] n. 덮개
chant [쵄ㅌ] v. (주문을) 외다
court [코옳t] n. 법정, 궁중
descend [딧쎈ㄷ] v. 내려오다
destined [데스뜬d] a. 운명지어진
determine [딭턿민] v. 결정하다
entreat [엔츄륕] v. 간청하다
entrust [엔츠뤗ㅅㅌ] v. (일을) 맡기다
establish [잇s땝을릿ʃ] v. 수립하다
eternity [잍턿넡히] n. 영원
eventually [이v뵌츄월리] ad. 결국
execute [엨쎅큐웃t] v. 처형하다
express [잌s쁘렛s] v. 표현하다
extent [잌s뗀t] n. 정도, 규모
fulfill [f훌f휠] v. 성취시키다
hence [헨s] ad. 그러므로
incarnate [인캃네잍] v. 육체를 부여하다
infinite [인훠녵] a. 무한한
magnificent [맥-닢휫쓴t] a. 위대한
mandate [맨데잍] n. 명령, 임무
observe [업썰vㅂ] v. 관찰하다
official [엎휘셜] n. 공무원, 관리
omniscience [엄닛션s] n. 모든 것을 앎
personally [펋s널리] ad. 직접
principle [프륀써플] n. 원칙, 원리
reside [뤼자읻] v. 거주하다
reveal [뤼뷔열] v. (비밀 등을) 밝히다
serve [썳v] v. (~을 위해) 일하다
sibling [씹블링] n. 형제자매
sojourner [쏘우줧너r] n. 일시 체류자
statue [s땥츄] n. 조각상
suffering [쎂f훠륑] n. 고통
throughout [쓰루아웉] prep. ~ 구석구석까지
transformation [츠뢘슾훠r메이션] n. 변화
trigram [트롸이그뢤]
unfold [언홇ㄷ] v. 펼쳐지다
usher [엇셜] v. ~의 도착을 알리다 (in)
valid [v뵐렏d] a. 유효한
withdrew [윋즈루] v. withdraw(철회하다)의 과거
woe [워오] n. 고민

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기
  • 네이버로 보내기
  • 텀블러로 보내기
  • 핀터레스트로 보내기

Comments

[영문] 증산도 우주 음악 태을주 수행 전수 소개 영상

댓글 0 | 조회 39
[영문] 우주 음악 태을주 수행 전수 소개 영상
Hot

인기 Fun English 이제는 인존시대

댓글 0 | 조회 128
Fun English 이제는 인존시대
Hot

인기 청소년 영어 | 수행관 (1)

댓글 0 | 조회 152
1. 핵심술어태을주the Taeeulju Mantra [ðə 태을주 mάntrə]수행meditation [mèdətéiʃən]수행하다meditate [médətèit]주문mantr… 더보기
Hot

인기 Fun English - 지금은 가을개벽기

댓글 0 | 조회 121
Fun English - 지금은 가을개벽기
Hot

인기 The taeeulju mantra meditation

댓글 0 | 조회 127
The taeeulju mantra meditation
Hot

인기 청소년 영어 | 수행관(2)

댓글 0 | 조회 286
1. 핵심술어사배심고 four bows and a prayer; four-prostration-and-prayer [포어r 바우즈 앤 어 프뤠이어r] [포어r 프롸스트뤠이션 앤 프… 더보기
Hot

인기 [Diallogue] 인간관 Jeung San Do’s dharma on humanity

댓글 0 | 조회 133
A: 증산도의 인간론의 대전제는 가을 개벽이 온다는 겁니다.A: The major premise of Jeung San Do’s dharma on hu-manity is that … 더보기
Hot

인기 펀잉글리쉬 - 천지의 어머니 태모고수님

댓글 0 | 조회 137
펀잉글리쉬 - 천지의 어머니 태모고수님