수행체험기

간암감기 갑상선 | 결핵고지혈증 고혈압 골반 관절 뇌경색 | 뇌졸증뇌출혈눈(시력) 늑막염 | 다리당뇨 대상포진 두통 | 디스크 마음 | 무릎 |  뱃살 불면증 불치병 비염 산후후유증 소이증 스트레스 | 시두(단독)식도염 심장 | 아두골반불균형알레르기엘브병 어깨 | 오십견오줌소태 요추측만증 우울증  | 이명(귀울림)자궁 장염 좌골신경통 전립선 중이염 직장암 척추  천식 추간판팽륜 축농증 치매 코로나 | 콜린성알러지크론병 파키슨병  | 풍증피부 허리 후종인대골화증 

[한/영] 키와 몸집이 큰 도공신장

운영자 0 331

도공신장의 보호 속에 마음의 상처를 치유하고

이영훈(33, 남) / 교무녹사장, 본부 도장

수행하면서 지난날 인간관계 속에서 상처받았던 기억들이 떠올랐습니다. 시간이 지나 잊혀진 줄 알았는데 감정이 덜 풀렸던 것 같습니다. 그런데 상처로 남은 기억들이 떠오를 때 심장도 뭔가로 찌르는 듯 아팠습니다.

그래서 심장에 손을 대고 신유神癒를 하면서 주송을 했습니다. 도공을 할 때도 심장 부위를 두드렸습니다.

자축인시子丑寅時 수행을 할 때는 백회로부터 얼굴 속까지 기氣의 기둥이 관통해 있는 걸 느꼈습니다. 머리 뒤쪽부터 기혈이 열렸는지 ‘만의회집지상萬蟻會集之像’ 현상이 일어났습니다. 어느 순간 탁 트이는 느낌이 들면서 양미간 사이에 스크린이 펼쳐졌습니다. 처음에는 크기도 작고 빛도 흐렸는데 수행에 집중하면서 밝아지고 화면 크기도 커졌습니다.

아침 치성 도공 시에는 수행 도중 뒤쪽에 키와 몸집이 큰 누군가 있는 게 느껴졌습니다. 눈을 뜨고 뒤를 돌아봤지만 아무도 없어서 다시 눈을 감았는데 계속 누군가 뒤에 있는 것을 느꼈습니다. 키와 몸집으로 보아 도공신장인 것 같았습니다.

My heart's wounds heal under the watch of the guardian spirit of Dynamic Meditation

Lee, Yeonghun (33, Male) / Gyomu-Noksajang, Head Office Dojang

During meditation, I had flashbacks of being hurt in human relationships. I thought I had fully overcome them, but there still seemed to be hard feelings harbored in my mind. When those feelings came back, my heart throbbed with pain as if being poked by needles.

So, I chanted heart-healing mantras with my hands placed on my chest. I continued patting my chest during the dynamic meditation.

During the meditation session carried out from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m., I felt a pillar of qi penetrating through my head from the crown chakra on the top of my head. Blockages in acupuncture points in the back of my head were cleared and then the itch of hundreds of tiny crawling ants came over my face.

At some point of the meditation, my vision widened brightly and a screen unfolded before my eyes. At first, the screen appeared small with a glimmering light around it. But as I concentrated more and more on the chanting, it became bigger and brighter.

During the dynamic meditation of the morning Chiseong, I felt someone of great stature standing behind me. I looked back only to find nobody there. I closed my eyes again to resume my meditation, but the feeling didn't go away. That someone might have been a guardian spirit of Dynamic Meditation, judging from his height and physique. 

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기
  • 네이버로 보내기
  • 텀블러로 보내기
  • 핀터레스트로 보내기

Comments