수행체험기

간암감기 갑상선 | 결핵고지혈증 고혈압 골반 관절 뇌경색 | 뇌졸증뇌출혈눈(시력) 늑막염 | 다리당뇨 대상포진 두통 | 디스크 마음 | 무릎 |  뱃살 불면증 불치병 비염 산후후유증 소이증 스트레스 | 시두(단독)식도염 심장 | 아두골반불균형알레르기엘브병 어깨 | 오십견오줌소태 요추측만증 우울증  | 이명(귀울림)자궁 장염 좌골신경통 전립선 중이염 직장암 척추  천식 추간판팽륜 축농증 치매 코로나 | 콜린성알러지크론병 파키슨병  | 풍증피부 허리 후종인대골화증 

태을주를 통한 변화와 치유

운영자 0 440

유솝마마Yusoph Mama(34세) | 필리핀 마닐라도장 | 2013년 음력 8월 입도

201402_051.jpg

It was an auspicious meeting in Manila, sometime in the early quarters of 2009, with other gentlemen and ladies representing other religious and spiritual backgrounds that started my engagement with Jeung San Do. I had been invited as one of the guests and resource person for an interfaith dialogue within an organization active in the cooperation-circles of the international United Religions Initiative(URI). It was during that same event of vibrant and constructive theological and philosophical exchange that an organizer and good friend back in my college university, named Sarah, formally introduced me to one of the guests named Mr. Sang Kyu Lee. He was there as a resource person and he talked about Jeung San Do(JSD). Although Mr. Lee discussed with brevity his spiritual background, as required by the time, his digested points into the topics concerning Eastern spirituality and Cosmology easily caught my attention.

나를 사로잡은 동양의 영성과 우주론

2009년 초반의 어느 날 마닐라에서 각종 종교와 영적 단체를 대표하는 남녀들이 함께하는 모임에 참여한 것이 제가 증산도를 만나게 된 행운의 계기가 되었습니다. 저는 국제종교통합선도기관인 URI(United Religions Initiative,종교연합 이니시어티브) 협력단체 활동 중의 하나인 각 종교간 대화모임에 참석자 일원으로 초대되었습니다. 신학과 철학의 교류를 도모하는 활기차고 건설적인 분위기의 그 모임에서 행사의 조직위원이자 대학동기인 사라가 이상규 씨를 소개시켜 주었습니다. 그는 증산도를 설명하기 위해 모임에 참석했으며, 비록 제한된 짧은 시간 때문에 간단히 설명할 수밖에 없었지만, 그가 이야기하는 동양의 영성과 우주론에 관한 내용들은 쉽게 저의 관심을 사로잡았습니다.  

(중략)

태을주를 통한 변화와 치유

게다가 증산도 가르침의 가치를 총체적으로 재평가하게 만든 것은 주문수행의 변화의 힘에 대한 개인적인 체험이었습니다. 증산도 가르침의 총결론, 심지어 인류의 모든 깨달음의 결론이 생명의 약인 태을주 주문 23자에 녹아 있다고 합니다. 이러한 말씀은 증산도 가르침의 영적인 지혜나 주문 탄생의 신비로운 역사를 고려할 때 결코 가볍게 생각할 수 없는 것입니다. 제가 처음으로 친구들과 함께 이상규 포정님과 신단 앞에서 주문수행을 했을 때, 많은 특이한 현상들을 체험했습니다. 그 현상들은 당시 저의 이해수준으로는 설명할 수 없는 것들이었습니다. 영적인 에너지를 축장시키고, 마음을 맑히는 일, 내지는 현실적인 문제들을 해결하는 것들이 어떻게 단지 30분 정도의 집중되면서 정성스러운 수행, 즉 태을주를 아름답게 읽는 것으로 얻어질 수 있는지? 저는 그후로도 그러한 질문을 스스로에게 묻곤 했습니다. 안경전 종도사님의 『개벽의 도』에 쓰여 있는 가르침들이 모두 사실이라는 것을 체험적으로 돌이켜 볼 때, 이 말씀은 진정으로 영적인 진리를 갈구하는 구도자들의 겸허한 인식과 진실된 평가가 요구되는 것입니다. 그러나 그러한 일들은 의심할 여지없이 오직 하늘의 섭리를 통해서만 이루어질 것입니다.

Notwithstanding a young man’s predictable attraction to career ambition, it took two years before I would actually consider undergoing tutelage with Pojongnim Lee’s permission. Having digested the preliminary teachings of Jeung San Do earlier through its main book, the Dojeon or the Holy Book of Dao, I believed it was time to begin a more serious apprenticeship during the third quarter of the year 2012. My spiritual aspirations and karmic attraction to Jeung San Do could no longer be delayed. We conducted a twenty-one day intensive meditation at the Manila Dojang and immediately there were both physiological and virtue-developments already taking place. It was succeeded by a second cycle of twenty-one days and all of a sudden, some close friends and family members began to observe changes to my aura although they could not easily point what it is that has changed my persona. To my mind, however, I believe it was the transformative and healing power of meditation, especially through the Taeeulju Mantra, along with a continuous development of Il-Shim or “One-Mind” and the tremendous patience and kind guidance of Pojongnim Lee that has assisted me to fix my karma, heal my aura, and finally prepare me further to be an Il-ggon or “Worker” should I be deemed worthy.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기
  • 네이버로 보내기
  • 텀블러로 보내기
  • 핀터레스트로 보내기

Comments