수행체험기

간암감기 갑상선 | 결핵고지혈증 고혈압 골반 관절 뇌경색 | 뇌졸증뇌출혈눈(시력) 늑막염 | 다리당뇨 대상포진 두통 | 디스크 마음 | 무릎 |  뱃살 불면증 불치병 비염 산후후유증 소이증 스트레스 | 시두(단독)식도염 심장 | 아두골반불균형알레르기엘브병 어깨 | 오십견오줌소태 요추측만증 우울증  | 이명(귀울림)자궁 장염 좌골신경통 전립선 중이염 직장암 척추  천식 추간판팽륜 축농증 치매 코로나 | 콜린성알러지크론병 파키슨병  | 풍증피부 허리 후종인대골화증 

주체할 수 없는 강한 기운에 몸을 맡기고 (한/영)

운영자 0 337
8b05dae5ff9ccb05f3e594a9a8080fe9_1499176

이권환(34) / 종감, 구미원평도장 

부산 광안도장에서 종도사님 순방 시 도공체험입니다. 

종도사님께서 ‘지기금지원위대강’을 주문으로 도공을 시작하실 때 기운이 엄청나게 내려오는 것을 몸이 느끼고 있었습니다. 

도공을 하는 중 신안이 열려 신단을 보니 반짝이는 수많은 은백색, 파란색의 불빛들 뒤로 용포를 입으신 상제님, 태모님, 태사부님, 태사모님께서 환하게 웃고 계셨습니다. 그리고 흰옷을 입은 열 분 전후의 신명들께서 기운을 주시는 듯 서 계셨습니다. 뒤이어 스크린을 통해 종도사님께서 황금색의 용포를 입으신 모습도 보았습니다. 종도사님의 성음에 얼마나 기운이 강하게 내려오던지 정말 몸을 가눌 수가 없어 일단 손바닥으로 내리치는 데만 집중했습니다. 급기야 온몸에 열이 나면서 손바닥이 너무 아팠지만 주체할 수 없는 기운에 몸을 맡겼습니다. 또한 조상님들께서도 같이 도공을 하시는 모습을 보았고 유달리 강력한 기운에 눈물이 나려고 했습니다. 

저희 조상님들도 웃으시며 “지금은 많이 바쁘겠지만 지금까지 해온 것처럼 부지런히 열심히 하거라. 좋은 일들이 있을 게다. 다 잘될 게야.” 하시면서 웃으셨습니다. 

도공이 계속 이어지면서 자동적으로 일어선 후 몸을 격렬하게 흔들었습니다. 몸에서는 열이 나고 온몸이 따가웠지만 오히려 너무나 상쾌하고 말로는 표현 할 수 없는 상태였습니다. 

그리고 도공 중 소량의 담痰이 목에 걸렸는데 어디선가 “얼른 뱉고 와라” 하신 말씀에 급히 뱉고 오는데 도공이 끝났습니다. (8월 16일) ◎ 

I let my body follow the flow of the powerful qi

Lee, Gwon-hwan(AGE 34) / Wonpeong DOJANG, Gumi

This is about my experience with dynamic meditation when His Holiness the Jondosamim visited the Gwangan Dojang in Busan. 

At the beginning of the dynamic meditation, His Holiness the Jondosamim chanted “Jigi-guemji wonwi-daegang” and I felt the great qi descending from above.

During dogong practice, my spiritual eye opened. When I looked at the altars, I saw Sangjenim, Taemonim, Taesabunim and Tasamonim in royal dragon robes standing behind sliver and blue lights. They were smiling brightly. There were ten more spirits dressed in white who seemed to be in charge of bestowing the qi. 

Finally, I saw His Holiness the Jongdosanim in a golden royal dragon robe on the screen. A rush of a strong qi came from His sacred voice. Overwhelmed by His voice, I could barely receive it. All I could do was tap my body with my hands. My palms began to hurt and it felt like my body was on fire, but I let my body follow the flow of the qi. 

I also saw many ancestors practicing dynamic meditation with their descendents. Moved by this scene, I almost burst into tears. 

My ancestors were smiling at me and said “Though you are living a hectic life, live diligently just the way you are. Good things will happen. Everything is going to be fine.” 

As I went on practicing, I automatically got up and shook my body intensively. My body became hot and felt prickly. But on the contrary I felt refreshed. 

In the middle of dynamic meditation, a small amount of phlegm came up in my throat. All of a sudden, somebody was shouting. “Spit it out.” As I did, the practice ended.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기
  • 네이버로 보내기
  • 텀블러로 보내기
  • 핀터레스트로 보내기

Comments