수행체험기

간암감기 갑상선 | 결핵고지혈증 고혈압 골반 관절 뇌경색 | 뇌졸증뇌출혈눈(시력) 늑막염 | 다리당뇨 대상포진 두통 | 디스크 마음 | 무릎 |  뱃살 불면증 불치병 비염 산후후유증 소이증 스트레스 | 시두(단독)식도염 심장 | 아두골반불균형알레르기엘브병 어깨 | 오십견오줌소태 요추측만증 우울증  | 이명(귀울림)자궁 장염 좌골신경통 전립선 중이염 직장암 척추  천식 추간판팽륜 축농증 치매 코로나 | 콜린성알러지크론병 파키슨병  | 풍증피부 허리 후종인대골화증 

신장들의 수호에 사기를 물리치고 안정을 찾아 (한/영)

운영자 0 247
8b05dae5ff9ccb05f3e594a9a8080fe9_1499164

오현수(54세, 남) / 도감, 대구대명도장

실내온도가 따뜻하지 않아 체온이 떨어지고 한기가 돌고 있음을 느꼈습니다. 첫 번째 도공은 아무런 체험을 못했지만 몸을 푸는 데 만족해야 했습니다. 두 번째 도공 시에는 머리에서 열과 통증을 동시에 느꼈습니다.

등줄기에서는 검은 물체 몇 개가 전광석화처럼 제 몸에서 떨어져 나갔습니다. 그 중에서 제 주위를 계속 맴돌고 있는 물체도 있고 제 앞에서 저를 째려보는 것도 있었습니다. 제 몸이 약간의 공포와 전율을 느끼고 있을 즈음에 구원을 요청하는 심정으로 저는 신단 쪽을 바라봤습니다.

신단 끝 모서리(수행하는 성도님들 등 뒤)에 거인 신장들이 횡렬로 한 줄로 서서 신단 밑에 있는 저와 다른 신도들을 수호하듯 지켜보고 있었습니다. 한편으로 마음이 안정되어 계속 도공과 수행을 할 수 있었습니다. 전통 춤, 창작 춤을 업으로 사는 저는 수행하기 전날 잠을 자지 못했는데 이틀간 거의 밤샘을 해도 피곤함을 못 느꼈습니다. 정신이 맑아지고 호흡도 안정되고 몸이 가뿐해지니 참 좋았습니다.

I gained peace after defeating evil qi under the protection of general spirits

Oh, Hyeonsu(54, Male) / Dogam, Daegu Daemyeong Dojang

While meditating, I sensed that my body temperature dropped and felt chills due to the low temperature in the place where we were practicing. I didn't have a spiritual experience during the first session of dynamic meditation, so I had to be content with warming up my body. During the second session, I felt heat and pain in my head at the same time.

Several strange objects came out of my spine very fast like flashes of lightning. Some of them stayed around me, hovering, and some glared at me. As I shivered, feeling terrified, I desperately turned my eyes in the direction of the sacred altar wishing for help.

At the corner of the sacred altar was a line of general spirits of great stature standing, looking at me and the others as if it was their duty to protect us. So, I could keep on meditating with calm mind.

As a Korean traditional dancer and choreographer, I didn't feel tired in spite of taking part in this no-sleep intensive meditation for two consecutive days.

I felt refreshed and my breathing had become stabilized. It couldn't get any better.  

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기
  • 네이버로 보내기
  • 텀블러로 보내기
  • 핀터레스트로 보내기

Comments