수행체험기

간암감기 갑상선 | 결핵고지혈증 고혈압 골반 관절 뇌경색 | 뇌졸증뇌출혈눈(시력) 늑막염 | 다리당뇨 대상포진 두통 | 디스크 마음 | 무릎 |  뱃살 불면증 불치병 비염 산후후유증 소이증 스트레스 | 시두(단독)식도염 심장 | 아두골반불균형알레르기엘브병 어깨 | 오십견오줌소태 요추측만증 우울증  | 이명(귀울림)자궁 장염 좌골신경통 전립선 중이염 직장암 척추  천식 추간판팽륜 축농증 치매 코로나 | 콜린성알러지크론병 파키슨병  | 풍증피부 허리 후종인대골화증 

“이것은 시두 바이러스다” (한/영)

운영자 0 348

8b05dae5ff9ccb05f3e594a9a8080fe9_1499164

유혜안(56세, 여) / 도감, 천안구성도장

저희 부모님께서 입도식을 하고 태을궁에 오셨습니다. 그래서 저희 조상님이 아주 좋으셨는지, 돌아가신 할머니가 오셨습니다. 기뻐하시면서 “네가 참 장한 일을 했다. 너 그동안 고생 많았다.” 하시며 제 머리를 만져 주시는 것을 보았습니다.

그런데 오늘은 시두손님이 오셨어요. 실은 일주일 전에도 시두손님이 오셨어요. 그때 보니까 한 4, 50대 되는 중년여성인데 살이 퉁퉁하게 쪘어요. 아주 마음씨 좋게 생겼어요. 양옆에는 아리따운 여성 두 분이 그분을 시중들고 계셨어요. 제가 찬찬히 뜯어봤어요. 한복 비슷한 긴 복장을 입고 계셨는데 제가 한참 뜯어보고 있으니까 시두신명이 답답하셨는가 봐요.

“우리는 시두신명이다.” 그렇게 먼저 대답을 해주시더라구요. 저는 깜짝 놀라서 저도 모르게 “안 돼, 안 돼, 지금은 안 돼요, 안 돼요.” 하고 막 사정을 했어요. 시두가 무섭다는 것을 들어서 알잖아요. 제가 너무 사정을 하니까 “너는 안 죽으니 걱정 말아라.” 그러세요. 그러면서 또 “태을주를 많이 읽어 두지 않으면 살아도 곰보가 된다.” 그러세요. 태을주를 조금 읽으면 살아도 곰보가 된대요.

그런데 왼손에는 예쁘장한 항아리 같은 것을 들었어요. 오른손에는 무슨 여의봉 같은 것을 들었고요. 제가 물었어요. “손에 든 그것은 무엇이에요?” 했더니 “이것은 시두 바이러스다.”라고 그래요. 그러면서 저한테 이 이야기를 세상에 전하라는 거예요. 저에게 그 말을 해주러 왔다는 거예요. 오늘도 시두신명이 오셔서 하시는 말씀이 저에게 이 소식을 전하는 것이 그들의 사명이고, 저는 사람들에게 이것을 전하는 사명이 있대요.

시두 무섭잖아요? 그러니까 우리 일심해서 태을주 많이 읽고요. 그렇지 않으면, 그때를 놓치면 천상세계에서 조상님들이 통곡을 하신답니다. 후천 5만년이 오면 다 공멸하고 만다고 지금 조상님들이 통곡을 하세요. 그것을 알고서 가만있을 수 없어 저도 이렇게 발을 동동거리는대요. 앞으로 열심히 해서 많은 사람들 살리는 데 제 성경신을 다하겠습니다. ◎ 

This is the smallpox virus

Yu Hye-ahn (56, Female) / Dogam, Cheonan Guseong Dojang

My parents attended the chiseong at the Taeeulgung Palace after being initiated into Jeung San Do. It probably made my ancestors so pleased that my late grandmother came to me and joyfully said while stroking my hair, "You've done really well. You've endured all hardships well."

But, the spirit of smallpox came to me today. In fact, the spirit had already come to me a week ago. She looked like a generous plump middle-aged woman in her 40s or 50s. On both sides were two good-looking women attending her. I stared at them. They were wearing long clothes, similar to Korean traditional ones. They seemed to be frustrated because I just kept staring at them without saying a word.

"We are the spirits of smallpox," they said. Much to my surprise, I pleaded with them to stop what they're going to do, saying, "No, no, not now, no." As we all have learned about the deadly effects of smallpox, I kept begging them to delay the outbreak. "You don't have to be afraid because we will pass by you," they said. "But if one does not prepare himself by chanting the Taeeulju Mantra, his face will end up being disfigured even if he survives."

She was carrying a pretty jar in her left hand, a scepter like a ruyi in her right hand. "What are they?" I asked. "This is the smallpox virus," she said. And she told me that I must tell everybody. They revealed that they had come here to convey this message to me. Today, they showed up again and repeated that it was their mission to convey this message to me and I had a grave responsibility to make this public.

We are all afraid of the smallpox virus, right? So, let's keep practicing Taeeulju meditation with one mind. If not, if we fail to prepare ourselves, all our ancestors in heaven will lament. They will lament that at the time of gaebyeok they all will be annihilated. Knowing this, I'm becoming more frantic. I will devote myself to saving people with sincerity, awakenedness, and faithfulness.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기
  • 네이버로 보내기
  • 텀블러로 보내기
  • 핀터레스트로 보내기

Comments