수행체험기

간암감기 갑상선 | 결핵고지혈증 고혈압 골반 관절 뇌경색 | 뇌졸증뇌출혈눈(시력) 늑막염 | 다리당뇨 대상포진 두통 | 디스크 마음 | 무릎 |  뱃살 불면증 불치병 비염 산후후유증 소이증 스트레스 | 시두(단독)식도염 심장 | 아두골반불균형알레르기엘브병 어깨 | 오십견오줌소태 요추측만증 우울증  | 이명(귀울림)자궁 장염 좌골신경통 전립선 중이염 직장암 척추  천식 추간판팽륜 축농증 치매 코로나 | 콜린성알러지크론병 파키슨병  | 풍증피부 허리 후종인대골화증 

밝은 빛 속으로 빨려 들어가다 (한/영)

운영자 0 274
8b05dae5ff9ccb05f3e594a9a8080fe9_1499164

최상혁(43세, 남) / 녹사장, 경주노서도장

도장에서 금요 집중수행을 하였습니다. 도장 내의 묵은 기운과 척신과 마신 기운을 척결하기 위해 간부들 중심으로 기본수행을 하고 ‘삼계해마대제신위’ 단문 주문을 1시간 정도 읽었습니다. 수행을 시작할 때 감기 기운이 남아 있었던 탓인지 목이 아프고 주문소리가 잘 나오지 않았습니다. 하지만 도장이 맑은 기운으로 채워지기를 바라는 마음으로 소리를 지르며 주문을 읽었습니다. 목은 아팠지만 점차 주문이 자연스럽게 나오기 시작했습니다.

한창 도공수행을 하는데 작은 점들이 보이기 시작했습니다. 저는 ‘저것이 뭐지?’ 하면서 자세히 보았습니다. 점들이 점점 선명해지자 그것들이 하늘에 흩어져 있는 별들이라는 것을 알았습니다. 가만히 그 장면을 주시하는데 에너지 광선으로 이루어진 나무 한 그루가 하늘 가운데 아름답게 서 있는 광경이 보였습니다. 잠시 후에 역시 에너지 덩어리로 이루어진 봉황새가 그 나무 위로 내려오는 것이 보였습니다. 도공 기도문이 바뀌면서 밝은 빛이 보였는데 그 빛에 집중을 하니 제가 그 빛 속으로 블랙홀처럼 빨려 들어갔습니다. 그 속에서 마치 사이다 광고 속의 거품처럼 투명한 물거품들이 무수히 쏟아져 나왔습니다.

I was swept into a bright light

Choi Sang-hyeok (43, Male) / Noksajang, Gyeongju Noseo Dojang

I attended the Friday intensive meditation session at the dojang. It was performed mostly by the senior members with the aim of expelling demon spirits and vengeful spirits from the dojang. We chanted the fundamental mantras and, especially, the phrase ‘samgye haema daeje sinui’ from the Oju Mantra for about an hour. At the beginning of the meditation, it was difficult for me to chant out loud because I got a cold a few days ago. However, I kept striving to chant loudly in the hopes of filling the whole space with resplendent qi. The pain did not go away, but the sound of my chanting gradually became stable.

In the midst of dynamic meditation, I saw small dots shimmering on the horizon. I peered into the darkness at the little things in question, saying to myself, "What are those things?" As I began to see the blurred dots distinctively, I realized that they were the stars scattered across the sky. Quietly looking at them, I saw a tree composed of a beam of divine energy glistening in the middle of the sky. After some time, a Phoenix, also composed of divine energy, came down and sat on the tree. After we chanted another phrase of dynamic meditation, I began to see a bright light. I made myself focus on its radiance, and then I was swept into the light, which was a kind of black hole. From there, innumerable transparent water bubbles poured out. 

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기
  • 네이버로 보내기
  • 텀블러로 보내기
  • 핀터레스트로 보내기

Comments