수행체험기

간암감기 갑상선 | 결핵고지혈증 고혈압 골반 관절 뇌경색 | 뇌졸증뇌출혈눈(시력) 늑막염 | 다리당뇨 대상포진 두통 | 디스크 마음 | 무릎 |  뱃살 불면증 불치병 비염 산후후유증 소이증 스트레스 | 시두(단독)식도염 심장 | 아두골반불균형알레르기엘브병 어깨 | 오십견오줌소태 요추측만증 우울증  | 이명(귀울림)자궁 장염 좌골신경통 전립선 중이염 직장암 척추  천식 추간판팽륜 축농증 치매 코로나 | 콜린성알러지크론병 파키슨병  | 풍증피부 허리 후종인대골화증 

환한 무지갯빛 나비가 보여준 미래 세상 (한/영)

운영자 0 356

옹수완(11세, 여) / 교무도감, 인천주안도장

201606_074.jpg저희 도장 성도님들과 태을궁 철야 수행에서 체험한 이야기입니다. 태전에 도착하여 교육관 앞을 보니 교육관 입구에서부터 신명님들이 계셨습니다. 교육관 안으로 들어가니 더 많은 신명님들이 계셨습니다.

저녁을 먹은 뒤 수행하러 태을궁에 갔는데 갑자기 싸늘한 기운이 느껴졌습니다. 신단 쪽을 보니 갑옷을 입은 신장님들이 무서운 표정을 하고 있었습니다. 수행을 시작하니 신장님들이 춤을 추듯 몸을 덩실덩실 흔드시더니 무서운 표정이 무섭지 않게 풀려 있었습니다.

주문 수행을 마친 뒤 도공 수행을 시작할 때였습니다. 어디선가 제 손가락 두 개만 한 무지갯빛과 비슷한 나비가 날아다니다 제 몸속으로 쏙! 들어왔습니다. 그러자 갑자기 지금 세상이 아닌 미래 세상이 펼쳐졌습니다. 그 세상은 손가락만 까딱 하면 로봇들이 알아서 모든 일을 다 해주고 모든 사람들이 증산도를 믿고 있었습니다.

제가 교육관을 찾아가 표지판을 보고 태을궁에 들어갔습니다. 태을궁은 지금의 크기보다 백배 천배 컸고 2, 3, 4, 5층이 모두 태을궁이었습니다. 오늘처럼 도장 성도님들이 다 같이 태을궁 철야수행을 하고 있었습니다. 태을궁 신단 위가 지금 보다 훨씬 큰데도 성도님들이 많아서 신단 아래 의자에 앉아 수행하는 분들도 있었습니다.

그렇게 도공이 끝났습니다. 도공이 끝난 후 각송에 들어가기 바로 전에, 어린애 손바닥만 한 나비가 날아다니더니 처음에 봤던 나비가 나타나면서 두 나비가 합쳐졌습니다. 그리고 합쳐진 나비가 사라지고 그 자리에 상제님께서 마치 마법처럼 뿅 하고 나타났습니다. 상제님이 맞았습니다. 빨간 용포에, 어진에 있는 모습과 매우 닮았습니다. 상제님께서 옷소매에 손을 넣으시더니 손을 크게 뻗으시니 빛나는 나비들이 많이 나왔습니다.

태을주 각송이 시작되면서 성도님들 심장 쪽에서는 크기가 각각 다른 검은 나비들이 나왔고 제 몸에서도 회색빛의 작은 나비가 나왔습니다. 빛나는 나비들은 검은 나비들을 마치 끌고 가듯 상제님 쪽으로 데려갔고 작은 빛나는 나비들도 큰 검은 나비에 물들어 검어져 가루가 되기도 했습니다.

검은 나비들을 상제님께서 손으로 꽉 쥐었다 펴면 빛나는 나비가 되었습니다. 마치 새로 부활한 것 같았습니다. 처음 날갯짓을 하듯 서툰 날갯짓을 하다가 다시 잘 날아갔습니다. 그리고 검은 나비들은 모두 사라지고 빛나는 나비들이 상제님 몸 주위로 강강술래를 하듯 빙빙 아래에서부터 위로 돌았습니다. 그러자 상제님의 몸이 점점 사라졌습니다.

빛나는 나비들이 사라질 무렵, 하얀 옷을 입은 신명님께서 오셔서 무언가를 마시더니 몸이 투명하게 변했습니다. 그 신명님은 회색 장갑을 끼고 두 손으로 비눗방울을 만드셨습니다. 그리고 배구공을 던지는 것처럼 비눗방울을 던져 제 얼굴을 맞췄습니다. 그 비눗방울을 맞으니 굉장히 시원한 느낌이 들었습니다. ◎

Brilliant rainbow-colored butterflies showed me the future

Ong Suwan (11, Female) / Gyomu-Dogam, Incheon Juan Dojang

This is what I experienced while participating in an all-night meditation at the Taeeulgung Palace with the other practitioners of my dojang. Arriving at the Educational and Cultural Center, I could see spirits standing in front of the main gate. There were more spirits inside the building.

I went to the Taeeulgung Palace to start meditation after having dinner, but all I could feel inside was a frigid atmosphere around the altar. I turned my eyes to the altar and found commander spirits standing in their armor with a forbidding look. As I initiated my meditation, the commander spirits started to move their shoulders up and down as if they were dancing, and their countenances didn't seem rigid any more.

Then we began the dynamic meditation session. I saw an iridescent butterfly fluttering which was about the size of my two fingers put together and it suddenly came into my body! Instantly the present world disappeared and a new future world unfolded before my eyes. The new world was a place where robots attended to all the needs of people at the flick of a finger and all people believed in Jeung San Do.

I visited the Educational and Cultural Center and located the Taeeulgung Palace with the help of signs in the building. The Taeeulgung Palace was a hundred or a thousand times greater than the current one and took up four floors, from the second to the fifth. Practitioners of my dojang were devoting themselves in a night vigil in the Taeeulgung Palace. The shrine was much more spacious than that in reality, but there were still a lot of meditating practitioners seated in their chairs below the shrine.

Later when we were about to start individual mantra chanting after having finished the dynamic meditation, I saw a fluttering butterfly the size of a kid's hand. The previous butterfly also showed up and the two butterflies became one. It didn't take long before this conjoined butterfly vanished and Sangjenim appeared magically. Truly it was Him. Clad in His crimson dragon robe, He looked the same as in His portrait. Sangjenim brought His hand into His sleeve and then put forth His arms, releasing quite a number of resplendent butterflies.

As we began individual mantra chanting, black butterflies of different sizes came out of our hearts and a little gray butterfly came out of my body, too. The brilliant butterflies were taking the black butterflies to Sangjenim. Some little bright butterflies were dyed black when interacting with the large black butterflies and dissipated into dust.

Once grabbed by Him, the black butterflies became bright-colored ones, as if they were just reborn. The newly born butterflies fluttered clumsily at first, but eventually flew into the air gracefully.

The black butterflies were all gone and there were only resplendent butterflies twirling around Sangjenim, rising from the bottom to the top as if performing a Korean folk dance Ganggang-Sullae. With that, Sangjenim's holy body slowly faded away.

Once the butterflies had almost completely disappeared, a spirit clad in white clothes came in. After drinking something, his body turned transparent. He made bubbles with his gray-gloved hands and hit me in the face with the bubbles as if tossing volleyballs. The bubbles hitting my face made me feel very refreshed.  

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기
  • 네이버로 보내기
  • 텀블러로 보내기
  • 핀터레스트로 보내기

Comments