수행체험기

간암감기 갑상선 | 결핵고지혈증 고혈압 골반 관절 뇌경색 | 뇌졸증뇌출혈눈(시력) 늑막염 | 다리당뇨 대상포진 두통 | 디스크 마음 | 무릎 |  뱃살 불면증 불치병 비염 산후후유증 소이증 스트레스 | 시두(단독)식도염 심장 | 아두골반불균형알레르기엘브병 어깨 | 오십견오줌소태 요추측만증 우울증  | 이명(귀울림)자궁 장염 좌골신경통 전립선 중이염 직장암 척추  천식 추간판팽륜 축농증 치매 코로나 | 콜린성알러지크론병 파키슨병  | 풍증피부 허리 후종인대골화증 

도공수행 시 몸에서 물줄기를 뿜어내 (한/영)

운영자 0 268
8b05dae5ff9ccb05f3e594a9a8080fe9_1499164

김준영(30세, 남) / 교무종감, 인천주안도장

태을주 도공수행 중에 양손 열 손가락에서 물줄기가 뻗어 나왔습니다. 도공을 계속할수록 물줄기가 강해졌고 제 손이 몸의 상체 이곳저곳을 쓸어내렸습니다. 그러면서 몸속 장기臟器들이 보이는데 담痰같이 누런 것들이 장기 이곳저곳에 끼어 있었습니다. 저는 ‘아! 저걸 씻어내야겠다’는 생각이 들어 손가락 끝에서 나오는 물줄기로 누런 것들을 씻어냈습니다. 몸속이 굉장히 시원하고 상쾌한 느낌이 들었습니다.

저는 지난날 10년이 넘도록 저를 괴롭혀온 크론병을 이미 태을주와 도공으로 이겨냈기에 조금 방심하는 마음이 있었습니다. 하지만 도공기운을 잘 내려 받으면 제 자신이 몰랐던 심법의 문제라든지 건강의 문제라든지 여러 문제를 발견하게 됩니다. 이번 체험에서, 지속적인 정성수행과 태을주 도공을 통해 선천의 묵은 기운을 하나하나 씻어내야 한다는 것을 느꼈습니다. ◎

Jet of water sprung from my body in dynamic meditation

Gim, Junyeong (30, Male) / Gyomu-Jonggam, Incheon Juan Dojang

While practicing dynamic meditation, I experienced jets of water shooting from each of my fingers. The water jets became stronger as I kept doing dynamic meditation, and my hands stroked here and there along my upper body. I was also able to see internal organs inside my body and yellowish phlegm stuck in different places. Unconsciously I thought, 'I'd better wash them off,' and cleansed the phlegm with the jets of water shooting from my fingers. A sense of refreshment and coolness filled my whole body.

I was inattentive to the state of my health because I had already overcome Crohn's disease, which I had been suffering for over 10 years, with the blessings of the Taeeulju and dynamic meditation.

Whenever I properly received qi in dynamic meditation, I became able to find my own physical or mental problems that I had not noticed before. Through this experience, I realized that I should gradually purify the stale qi of Early Heaven that lingered in me through continuous devotion and Taeeulju dynamic meditation.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기
  • 네이버로 보내기
  • 텀블러로 보내기
  • 핀터레스트로 보내기

Comments