수행체험기

간암 | 감기 갑상선 결핵 | 고지혈증 고혈압 골반 관절 뇌경색 뇌졸증 | 뇌출혈 | 눈(시력) 늑막염 다리 | 당뇨 대상포진 두통 디스크 |  마음 | 무릎 |  뱃살 불면증 불치병 비염 산후후유증 소이증 스트레스 시두(단독) |  식도염 심장 아두골반불균형 | 알레르기 | 엘브병 어깨 오십견 | 오줌소태 요추측만증 우울증  이명(귀울림) | 자궁 장염 좌골신경통 전립선 중이염 직장암 척추  천식 추간판팽륜 축농증 치매 코로나 콜린성알러지 | 크론병 파키슨병  풍증 | 피부 허리 후종인대골화증  

담痰이 많이 나와서 다 뱉고 나니 몸이 개운해졌습니다 (한/영)

운영자 0 360

가슴속 간절한 기도가 폭발하는 느낌의 도공

박은형(남, 39세) / 종감, 부산중앙도장

2월 1일 도공을 하는데 담痰이 많이 나와서 다 뱉고 나니 몸이 개운해졌습니다. 도공 중간에 오른쪽에 어떤 분이 서 계신 것 같았는데 사죄하듯 머리가 숙여졌습니다. 도공 때 머리와 가슴과 배를 많이 쳤는데 몸이 시원해졌습니다.

2월 17일 도공입니다. 도공에 앞서 ‘칠성경’을 읽을 때 어린애들이 모여서 함께 주문 읽는 소리가 들렸습니다. 밝고 기운찬 느낌의 소리였습니다. 도공에 들어갔을 때 가슴속에서 간절한 기도가 폭발하는 듯한 느낌이었고 도공 하는 내내 힘이 더욱더 솟아났습니다. 머리 주위에 검은 구름 같은 기운들이 붙어 있었는데 많이 떨쳐냈습니다.

3월 14일 월요 도공을 할 때였습니다. 도공 전 주송을 할 때 태을주를 읽기 시작하자 인당에 묵직한 기운이 뭉치면서 보라색 빛이 튜브 모양으로 반짝반짝 번쩍였습니다. “원황정기내합아신” 주문 도공을 할 때 손으로 배를 계속 때렸는데 마치 토할 것 같은 느낌이 들었지만 토하지는 않았습니다. 중간쯤부터 따뜻한 기운이 몸을 감싸는 느낌이 들었고 오늘 피로가 싹 풀리는 것 같았습니다.

3월 16일 도공 때는 태을주 도공과 “지기금지원위대강” 주문 도공을 하면서 점점 몰입해 들어갔고, “원황정기내합아신”을 읽으며 도공하자 두 손 사이에 큰 구슬이 생겼습니다. 그것이 제가 주문을 읽을 때마다 주문 기운을 빨아들이는 듯 점점 밝아지면서 출렁였는데 어느 순간 머리 위로 들어서 뒤로 던졌습니다. “복록성경신” 주문을 읽을 때 큰 꽃이 보였는데 손으로 어루만지자 아주 작은 꽃잎들이 되어서 휘날렸습니다. “수명성경신” 도공 때는 하늘에서 닻 같이 생긴 것이 줄에 매달려서 내려왔습니다. 마지막 태을주 도공 때 다시 한번 구슬이 맺혔는데 제 머리 위로 떨어졌습니다.

도공을 하면서 참사람을 만나서 수렴을 잘하게 해달라는 마음으로 기도하듯 도공하였는데, 큰 은혜를 받은 것 같아서 참으로 감사한 마음입니다. ◎

An ardent prayer deep in my mind gushed out through dynamic meditation

Park, Eunhyoung (Male,34) / Jonggam, Pusan JungangDojang

On February 1, while practicing dynamic meditation, a lot of phlegm came out of my throat. After spitting it out, I felt refreshed throughout my whole body.

In the middle of the dynamic meditation, as I felt someone stand on my right side, I lowered my head as if apologizing. Throughout the dynamic meditation, I patted head and stomach repeatedly along with the natural flow of qi, which made me feel coolness.

This was an experience I had on February 17. While chanting the Chilseonggyeong Scripture Mantra before the dynamic meditation, I could hear young children’s chanting voices, though there were no children around me. It sounded very bright and vigorous. When I was engaged in the dynamic meditation, an outburst of an ardent prayer soared from deep inside of my mind and more and more invigorating power gushed out for the entire dynamic meditation. Then I shook off a lot of dark cloudlike qi clinging to me around my head.

It was on March 14, the day of Monday’s dynamic meditation. No sooner had I begunchantingthe Taeeulju Mantra for the dynamic meditation than some weighty qi on my third-eye chakra started to coalesce and then turned into a violet tube. It was twinkling. When chanting the mantra of Wonhwang-jeonggi-naehap-ahsin, I continued to pat my stomach with hands. Though I felt like vomiting, I didn't do so. Towards the middle of my dynamic meditation, a sudden sensation of warmth sheltered me softly. In the meantime my daily fatigue was being washed away.

This experience was on the 16th of March. I was getting immersed in dynamic meditation while chanting Taeeulju and Jigi-gumji-wonwi-daegang. As I changed mantras to Wonhwang-jeonggi-naehap-ahsin, a big marble jewel began to develop between my palms. It got brighter, and it seemed as though it were sucking in the qi of the mantra whenever I chanted it. At some point, I lifted the marble jewel high up to my head and then threw it back.

Chanting the Bok-rok-sung-gyeong-sin Mantra, I beheld a big flower. When I stroked it, it turned into very tiny petals that swirled about. During the mantra of Su-myeong-sung-gyeong-sin, something dangling on a rope descended from sky. It seemed like an anchor. During Taeeulju Mantra dynamic meditation, the marble formed again and then dropped down on my head.

I performed the entire dynamic meditation praying for the ability to find true people and help them come to fruition in the Later Heaven's paradise of Immortality. I am sincerely thankful for the great blessing of dynamic meditation bestowed upon me.

201607_072.jpg

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기
  • 네이버로 보내기
  • 텀블러로 보내기
  • 핀터레스트로 보내기

Comments