수행체험기

간암감기 갑상선 | 결핵고지혈증 고혈압 골반 관절 뇌경색 | 뇌졸증뇌출혈눈(시력) 늑막염 | 다리당뇨 대상포진 두통 | 디스크 마음 | 무릎 |  뱃살 불면증 불치병 비염 산후후유증 소이증 스트레스 | 시두(단독)식도염 심장 | 아두골반불균형알레르기엘브병 어깨 | 오십견오줌소태 요추측만증 우울증  | 이명(귀울림)자궁 장염 좌골신경통 전립선 중이염 직장암 척추  천식 추간판팽륜 축농증 치매 코로나 | 콜린성알러지크론병 파키슨병  | 풍증피부 허리 후종인대골화증 

몸이 반짝거리며 공중으로 떠올라 (한/영)

운영자 0 391
8b05dae5ff9ccb05f3e594a9a8080fe9_1499164

옹수완(여, 11세) / 교무도감, 인천주안도장

도장에서 도공을 시작하고 조금 지나자 주위에 있는 거의 모든 성도님들의 몸이 반짝거리며 방석째 몸이 공중으로 붕~ 떴습니다. 하지만 올라가지 못하신 분들은 몸이 반짝거리지 않았습니다. 도공을 열심히 하시는 분들은 더 높이 올라갔습니다. 두 살 먹은 수연이와 한결이는 공중에 헤엄치듯이 돌아다녔습니다.

그런데 한 성도님이 도공을 하다가 중간에 밖으로 나가셨는데 몸에서 반짝이는 빛을 문 앞에 있던 무엇인가가 싸~악 걷어가버리는 것을 보았습니다. 그 성도님은 밖에 나가기 전에는 몸이 반짝이고 공중에 떴었는데 나갔다 와서 도공을 열심히 계속하셨지만 다시 빛나지도 않고 공중에 떠오르지도 않았습니다.

도공 중간에 신단 바닥에서 삐뚤빼뚤한 검은 덩어리가 나왔습니다. 그 덩어리가 도공하는 성도님들에게서 나던 빛을 모두 빼앗아가서 삐뚤빼뚤한 덩어리로 모두 모여서 빛나더니 종도사님께서 “마지막 3분”을 외치셨을 때 다시 빛이 나왔던 성도님들에게로 되돌아가서 더 밝게 반짝였습니다.

도공이 끝나자 반짝이던 것이 빛나는 황금나비가 되어 성도님들의 머리에서부터 반짝이는 가루를 온몸에 뿌렸습니다. 단 반짝이던 것이 있었던 성도님들에게만 뿌렸습니다.

저는 몸이 높이 떠서 밑을 보니 너무 무서웠습니다. 그리고 세상이 빙빙 도는 듯이 어지럽고 머리도 아프고 해서 엄마한테 만져달라고 했습니다. 종도사님 말씀이 끝나고 수호사님 말씀이 시작될 때까지 세상이 빙빙 도는 것 같이 어지럽고 아팠습니다.

My body was shining while floating in the air

Ong Suwan (Female, 11) / Gyomu-Dogam, Incheon Juan Dojang

Some moments after the dynamic meditation started in the Dojang, almost all practitioners began floating in the air together with their sitting cushions and their bodies were twinkling. But those who couldn't float didn't seem to be twinkling. The more earnestly they performed, the higher they were ascending. Su-yeon and Han-gyeol, 2-year-old children, seemed to swim around in the air.

Then one practitioner halted dynamic meditation for a moment and went out through a door. At that time the twinkling thing on his body was taken away by a spiritual being that stood in front of the door. After that, his body didn’t float or glitter at all.

In the midst of dynamic meditation, staggering black clump came out of the sacred altar floor. The clump snatched away lights from people doing dynamic meditation there and then gathered the lights together. When His Holiness the Jongdosanim declared “the final 3 minutes”, the lights went back to the practitioners again more brightly than before.

When the dynamic meditation ended, the glittering things turned into golden shining butterflies. They spread twinkling powder upon the practitioners'entire bodies, starting with their heads. However that happened only to those who were able to float in the air.

It was very scary to look down while high in the air. I felt like everything was turning around and around, and became dizzy and started to get headache. So I asked my mom to stroke my head. From the time after the lecture of His Holiness the Jongdosanim to the beginning of Suhosanim’s lecture, everything in the world seemed to turn around and around, which made me feel dizzy. (December 13, DG 145)

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기
  • 네이버로 보내기
  • 텀블러로 보내기
  • 핀터레스트로 보내기

Comments