수행체험기

간암감기 갑상선 | 결핵고지혈증 고혈압 골반 관절 뇌경색 | 뇌졸증뇌출혈눈(시력) 늑막염 | 다리당뇨 대상포진 두통 | 디스크 마음 | 무릎 |  뱃살 불면증 불치병 비염 산후후유증 소이증 스트레스 | 시두(단독)식도염 심장 | 아두골반불균형알레르기엘브병 어깨 | 오십견오줌소태 요추측만증 우울증  | 이명(귀울림)자궁 장염 좌골신경통 전립선 중이염 직장암 척추  천식 추간판팽륜 축농증 치매 코로나 | 콜린성알러지크론병 파키슨병  | 풍증피부 허리 후종인대골화증 

도공의 힘으로 척신을 물리치다 (한/영)

운영자 0 325
8b05dae5ff9ccb05f3e594a9a8080fe9_1499145

황유진(여, 19세) / 부산중앙도장

5월 1일 태모님성탄치성을 맞아 태을궁에서 도공을 할 때였습니다. 종도사님께서 도공을 내려주셨는데 ‘지기금지원위대강’ 주문을 외울 때 커다란 물고기가 저를 향해 입을 크게 벌렸습니다. 입 안에는 하얗고 커다란 옥구슬이 있었습니다.

꼭 가져가란 듯이 계속 입을 벌리고 있었는데 그 구슬이 물고기에게 정말 중요한 것 같아서 제가 ‘정말 가져가도 되냐’고 물었습니다. 그랬더니 그 물고기가 어서 가져가란 듯 입을 다물지 않았습니다. 제가 그 구슬을 꺼내자 제 옆에 떠다니던 마물魔物을 잡아먹고는 바다로 들어갔습니다.

그리고 다른 주문을 외웠을 때는 커다란 붉은 연꽃의 중심에 탐스러운 붉은 구슬이 보였습니다. 하지만 그것은 가져가면 안 될 것 같았고 그래서 쓰다듬었습니다. 쓰다듬으니까 색깔이 더 붉어지는 느낌이었습니다.

5월 2일 도공을 할 때에는 척신이 여럿 보였습니다. 한 신명은 거지 차림에 저희 집 물건을 몰래 훔치길래 머리카락을 잡고 “네가 우리 집 물건을 훔쳤냐? 두 번 다시는 오지 말아라”고 밀쳤습니다. 그 신명은 도망갔고 문이 저절로 닫혔습니다.

또 한 신명은 저에게 해코지를 하려고 왔습니다. 저는 그런 신명에게 ‘악귀잡귀금란장군’ 주문을 외치면서 쫓아내려고 했으나 너무 기운이 세서 힘들었습니다. 그런데 포감님께서 저를 향해 주문을 외치며 힘을 주셔서 쫓아낼 수 있었습니다.

그리고 도공 초반에 주문을 외우는데 보자기에 싸인 갓난아기가 울고 있었습니다. 그 옆에 젖병이 있길래 제가 아기에게 물려서 먹였습니다. 아기는 열심히 먹다가 피곤한 듯 편하게 잠들었고 전 그런 아기를 둥개둥개 해주고 있었습니다. 그러자 어떤 여자가 나타나서 지금 뭐하냐고 하면서 아기를 확 빼앗아 갔습니다. 저는 그 여자를 향해 아기가 무슨 죄가 있냐고 말했습니다.

그리고 한 남자아이가 나타나더니 저에게 자그맣고 빨간 복주머니를 주었습니다. 그 아이는 아까 갓난아이가 자란 것 같았습니다. 복주머니에는 구슬 몇 개가 들어가 있는 것 같았는데 아이는 너무도 뿌듯한 표정으로 저에게 그 복주머니를 건네주면서 받으라고 하였습니다. 제가 받지 않으려고 하자 그 복주머니가 파랗게 변했습니다. 복주머니가 그 아이에게 소중한 것 같았지만 안 받을 수가 없어서 받았습니다. 제가 받는 것을 보고 그 아이는 뒤에 있던 여자를 데리고 행복한 걸음으로 저에게서 멀어졌습니다.

그리고 다른 주문을 외우자 또 다른 예쁜 여자아이가 다가왔습니다. 저에게 엄마라고 불렀습니다. 저는 그 아이에게 나는 지금 네 엄마가 아니니까 나중에 결혼하고 보자고 하면서 머리를 쓰다듬고 안아주었습니다. 그런데 아이 뒤로 무서운 느낌의 신명이 보였습니다. 아무래도 아이는 그 신명을 피해 저에게 달려온 것 같았습니다. 제가 그 신명을 쫓아내려고 했으나 상대가 안 될 것 같아서 내가 크고 나면 나중에 보자고 말하였습니다.

도공 주문이 다르게 바뀌자 기모노를 입은 한 여자가 언덕에서 길을 내다보면서 하염없이 누구를 기다리고 있는 모습이 보였습니다. 누군가 사랑하는 사람을 기다리면서 초조하고 설레어 하였습니다. 이윽고 한 남자가 헐레벌떡 뛰어와 그 여자를 안아주고 큰 나무 밑으로 가서 서로 다정하게 사랑을 약속하고 있었습니다.

마지막 주문을 외울 때는 문밖에 빼곡히 서서 안쪽의 저를 쳐다보고 있는 신명들이 보였습니다. 기회를 노리고 틈만 보이면 저한테 올 것 같아서 제가 밖에 있는 신명들에게 절대 이 안으로 들여보내지 않을 거라고 엄포를 놓았습니다.

‘나는 네가 생각하는 것처럼 호락호락하지 않으니까 그냥 가라’고 했습니다. 그런데 그중 한 신명이 안으로 들어왔습니다. 그러자 저에게 큰 망나니 칼이 생겨 그 칼로 그 신명의 몸을 베었습니다. 저는 문 뒤의 신명들에게 들어오면 이렇게 될 거라고 겁을 주었습니다.

오늘 도공 들어가기 전에 척신을 물리칠 힘을 주시고 아버지 사업이 잘되게 해달라고 빌었는데 그 덕분에 오늘 이렇게 큰 힘을 받은 것 같습니다. ◎

Expelling all vengeful spirits with the power of dynamic meditation

Hwang Yujin (Female, 19) / Busan Jungang Dojang

I was practicing dynamic meditation in the Taeeulgung Palace on May 1st, at Taemonim’s Incarnation Chiseong, where His Holiness the Jongdosanim bestowed the energy of dynamic meditation upon all the practitioners. While chanting “Jigi-geumji-wonwi-daegang”, I had a holy vision where a big fish opened wide its mouth toward me and I could see a large, white jade marble in its mouth.

The fish kept its mouth open as if telling me to take the jade marble. Hesitating, I asked him if it was really OK, as the marble seemed very precious to him. He still hadn't closed his mouth as if wanting to give it to me. I finally took the marble out from his mouth and he swam into the sea after feeding on an evil being which had been floating around me.

When chanting another mantra, I saw a tempting red jewel in the center of a reddish lotus. For some reason, I felt I wasn't allowed to take the jewel, so I only touched it with my hands and its color turned more reddish.

On May 2nd, when practicing dynamic meditation, I saw several vengeful spirits. One of them was dressed like a beggar and stealthily stealing something from my house. I grabbed its hair and pushed him outside and shouted "You dare steal from me? Never come back again!" The spirit ran away and the door closed by itself.

Another spirit came to hurt me. The spirit was too strong to be driven out chanting "Ak-gwi-jap-gwi-geum-nan-jang-gun" just by myself. With the help of my pogamnim (the leader of my team in the dojang) who helped chant the mantra with me, we were able to drive out the spirit.

While chanting mantras during the beginning of dynamic meditation, I saw a crying newborn baby wrapped in swaddling clothes. I also found a feeding bottle next to the baby, so I fed him some milk. He fell asleep right after drinking as if he had been a little tired. I lulled the baby for a while, until suddenly, a woman appeared and took the baby from me, reprimanding "What on earth are you doing?" Defending my actions, I faced her and said, "What has the baby done to deserve this?"

A while later, a boy came to me. He seemed to have been that newborn baby grown up. He contentedly gave me a red lucky bag which seemed to hold a few marbles in it. At first, I refused to take the bag and its color changed to blue. I ended up accepting it even though it could have been worth a lot to him. After that, the child left happily with a woman behind him.

As I chanted another mantra, a pretty little girl came close to me and called me "mom". I embraced the girl and stroked her hair, saying “I am not your mother just yet. I will see you later after I get married".

I then saw a scary spirit standing behind the girl. I thought she had run to me to escape from it. I wanted to drive away the spirit but I wasn't strong enough to defeat him. So, I told it, "You're going to pay for this when I get older."

As soon as I chanted yet another mantra, I saw a women dressed in a kimono up on a hill looking at the pass, endlessly waiting for someone; she was anxiously waiting for her lover. Soon a man came hurriedly running and hugged her. They went under a big tree and tenderly pledged their love to each other.

At the end of the meditation, I saw spirits standing outside the door staring at me. They were just waiting for a chance to come onto me. I threatened them that I would not allow them to come inside.

I tried to intimidate them by saying, "I am not as easy to deal with as you think." One of them came in, however. Suddenly, a sword flew towards me out of nowhere. With that sword, I cut the spirit in half. I warned the others that they would also be cut in half just like the previous one if they crossed the line.

Before the dynamic meditation, I prayed for the power to defeat vengeful spirits and for my father’s business to prosper. I am so thankful for the great blessing of the Creation-Transformation of heaven and earth bestowed upon me during the Taeeulju Mantra dynamic meditation. 

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기
  • 네이버로 보내기
  • 텀블러로 보내기
  • 핀터레스트로 보내기

Comments