수행체험기

간암감기 갑상선 | 결핵고지혈증 고혈압 골반 관절 뇌경색 | 뇌졸증뇌출혈눈(시력) 늑막염 | 다리당뇨 대상포진 두통 | 디스크 마음 | 무릎 |  뱃살 불면증 불치병 비염 산후후유증 소이증 스트레스 | 시두(단독)식도염 심장 | 아두골반불균형알레르기엘브병 어깨 | 오십견오줌소태 요추측만증 우울증  | 이명(귀울림)자궁 장염 좌골신경통 전립선 중이염 직장암 척추  천식 추간판팽륜 축농증 치매 코로나 | 콜린성알러지크론병 파키슨병  | 풍증피부 허리 후종인대골화증 

오라를 가진 형체가 보여 (한/영)

운영자 0 374

201608_079.jpg

정구현(남, 24세) / 교무종감, 전주경원도장

5월 초, 매일 저녁 정성수행을 하는 중이었습니다. 태을주 합송을 마치고 도공을 하는데 약 10분 정도 흐르던 시점에 마치 어린 아이가 뛰는 듯한 소리가 들렸습니다. 당시 도장에는 분명히 어린 아이가 오지 않았는데, 성전을 뜀박질하는 어린 아이의 발자국 소리가 점점 선명하게 들렸습니다.

좀 더 도공에 집중하니 눈앞에 노란색에 빨간 오라aura를 가진 형체들, 하얀색에 파란 오라를 가진 형체들이 보였습니다.
너무 신기해서 여기저기 시선을 돌려보고 싶었지만 너무 힘들어 고개를 돌리지 않았습니다. 도공을 마치고 수호사님께 체험한 이야기를 전해 드렸습니다. 그때 원신들과 잡귀에 빙의되어 치료를 하면서 입도식과 천도식을 준비하고 있던 도장의 신입 도생께서 자신에게 힘을 주고 계신 조상선령신들이 도장을 오고 가는 모습을 본 것 같다고 말씀하셨습니다. 그 이후로 수행에 집중하면 모습은 명확하지 않지만 기운의 형체를 종종 보고 있습니다. ◎

I saw a figure with an aura

Jeong Guhyeon (Male, 24) / Gyomu-Jonggam, Jeonju Gyeongwon Dojang

In early May, I was doing the dedicated meditation every evening. Ten minutes into a dynamic meditation after having chanted the Taeeulju Mantra with our members, I heard the sound of children jumping up and down. At that time, there were surely no children visiting the dojang. But, I could hear the sound of children running around the sacred shrine more and more.

More focused on my dynamic meditation, I could see some figures with yellow and red auras and white and blue auras in front of me.

Curious about them, I wanted to look around here and there. But I didn’t turn my head around to take a look because I was too tired. After the dynamic meditation, I told a Suhosanim about my experience. A new practitioner in the dojang who had been possessed by evil spirits and vengeful spirits was preparing for an initiation ceremony and Cheondosik to solve his problem. He told me that he had once witnessed his ancestors visiting the dojang to guide and support him. After that experience, whenever I concentrate on meditation, I happen to see features not with clear shape but with energy.  

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기
  • 네이버로 보내기
  • 텀블러로 보내기
  • 핀터레스트로 보내기

Comments