수행체험기

간암감기 갑상선 | 결핵고지혈증 고혈압 골반 관절 뇌경색 | 뇌졸증뇌출혈눈(시력) 늑막염 | 다리당뇨 대상포진 두통 | 디스크 마음 | 무릎 |  뱃살 불면증 불치병 비염 산후후유증 소이증 스트레스 | 시두(단독)식도염 심장 | 아두골반불균형알레르기엘브병 어깨 | 오십견오줌소태 요추측만증 우울증  | 이명(귀울림)자궁 장염 좌골신경통 전립선 중이염 직장암 척추  천식 추간판팽륜 축농증 치매 코로나 | 콜린성알러지크론병 파키슨병  | 풍증피부 허리 후종인대골화증 

도공의 조화로 천도식 성금을 마련해 (한/영)

운영자 0 300

8b05dae5ff9ccb05f3e594a9a8080fe9_1499153

임수안(여, 31) / 도감, 전주경원도장

아침부터 머리가 어지럽고 속도 울렁거렸지만 참고서 전주덕진도장에서 열린 연합 도공에 참여했습니다. 법사님께서 ‘인위적인 움직임이 아닌 흐름을 깨트리지 않는 도공을 해 보자’라고 하셔서 집중을 하며 태을주 도공을 시작했는데 얼마 지나지 않아 온몸이 붕 떠오르는 느낌을 받으며 헤엄치듯 날아다녔습니다. 그리고 주문이 ‘지기금지원위대강’으로 바뀌자 다시 두통이 시작되었습니다. 손으로 머리를 때리고 짓누르며 탁기를 빼듯이 손을 터는 동작을 했습니다. 그러자 머리가 개운해지며 도공에 더욱 집중할 수 있게 되었습니다. 그리고 ‘삼계해마대제신위’ 때는 더욱 큰 목소리로 주문을 외우고 집중을 하니 무언지 모를 기운이 느껴졌습니다. 그 기운이 끊어지지 않게 하기 위해 계속 제 주문 소리에 집중을 하며 도공을 하는데 또 한 번 놀라운 체험을 하게 되었습니다.

작년부터 나름의 제 인생에서 가장 힘든 시기를 보내고 있는 와중에 어렸을 때부터 결혼 전까지 저와 함께 살던 할아버지께서 갑작스럽게 돌아가셨습니다. 치매 증상이 있는 할머니를 뒷바라지하며 약 한 알 안 드실 정도로 건강하시던 할아버지께서 뇌출혈로 갑작스럽게 돌아가신 것이었습니다. 더 안타까운 것은 쓰러지신 후 너무 늦게 발견되어 병원에서 손도 한 번 못 써보고 89세의 연세로 돌아가신 점입니다. 그 뒤로 도장에 와서 수행을 하거나 도공을 하면 계속 눈물만 나왔습니다. 어서 빨리 할아버지의 천도식을 해 드려야겠다는 마음뿐이었습니다.

오늘 도공을 하던 중 ‘복록성경신아’ 주문을 외우고 있는데 누군가 “지원금!! 지원금!!” 하고 외치는 목소리가 들렸습니다. 그 순간 ‘아! 그렇지’ 하며 회사에서 받은 전화 한 통이 생각났습니다. 소상공인회의소에서 청년취업성공 지원금이 나왔는데 신청을 안 해서 전화했다며 어서 빨리 신청하라는 내용이었습니다.

공무원들이 개개인에게 못 받은 지원금 챙겨 가라고 전화하는 것은 현실적으로 드문 일이라 ‘이게 조화구나’라는 생각이 들었습니다. 덕분에 천도식을 할 수 있는 성금을 마련하게 되어 감사하고 또 감사했습니다. 10월에 천도식도 올리기로 했고 아들 입도를 앞두고 큰 기운을 내려 주신 것 같아 너무 기쁘고 행복했습니다. ◎

I prepared a money offering for the cheondosik thanks to the power of creation-transformation of dynamic meditation

Im Su-an (Female, 31) / Dogam, Jeonju Gyeongwon Dojang

I felt dizzy and nauseous in the morning, but attended the joint dynamic meditation session at the dojang in Jeonju Deokjin, Korea. The dharma teacher instructed us by saying, “Let’s perform by avoiding artificial movement and without breaking the flow of the meditation.” I concentrated on the Taeeulju Mantra according to these instructions. Before long, I felt my body floating and began to fly as if swimming. My headache grew again when we changed to the “Ji-gi-geum-ji-won-wi-dae-gang” mantra. I hit and pressed down on my head and shook my hands to remove the stagnant qi. Then I felt refreshed and could concentrate more on the meditation. I also felt an unknown energy when chanting with a louder voice during the “Sam-gye-hae-ma-dae-je-sin-wi” mantra. I had another surprising experience when I continued meditating while focusing on the mantra to contain the energy.

The last year has been the most difficult time of my life. During this time my grandfather, who I had lived with from my childhood until my marriage, also passed away. He suddenly died of a cerebral hemorrhage even though he was so healthy that he took care of my grandmother, who had dementia, and didn’t take any medication.

The sad thing was that the illness was found too late to do anything at the hospital, so he passed away at the age of 89. After that, I couldn't help but shed tears during every dynamic meditation session at the dojang. All I could think of was that I should hold cheondosik, a ritual to guide ancestral spirits to Sangjenim’s dao, for my grandfather as soon as possible.

I heard a voice crying “Grant money! Grant money!” when chanting the “Bok-rok-sung-gyeong-sin-a” mantra during dynamic meditation today. At that moment, a recent call from my company came across my mind. It was a call saying that I should apply for an employment grant from the Assembly of Small Business.

It was uncommon for people to call to remind employees individually about the grant, so I thought it must be creation-transformation. Thanks to this numinous experience, I was able to prepare a money offering for the cheondosik and I am now deeply appreciative. I'm planning to hold the ceremony in October. I'm so happy and grateful for the great blessing before the initiation ceremony of my son. 

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기
  • 네이버로 보내기
  • 텀블러로 보내기
  • 핀터레스트로 보내기

Comments