수행체험기

간암감기 갑상선 | 결핵고지혈증 고혈압 골반 관절 뇌경색 | 뇌졸증뇌출혈눈(시력) 늑막염 | 다리당뇨 대상포진 두통 | 디스크 마음 | 무릎 |  뱃살 불면증 불치병 비염 산후후유증 소이증 스트레스 | 시두(단독)식도염 심장 | 아두골반불균형알레르기엘브병 어깨 | 오십견오줌소태 요추측만증 우울증  | 이명(귀울림)자궁 장염 좌골신경통 전립선 중이염 직장암 척추  천식 추간판팽륜 축농증 치매 코로나 | 콜린성알러지크론병 파키슨병  | 풍증피부 허리 후종인대골화증 

여러 빛깔을 통해 나를 돌아보다 (한/영)

운영자 0 346

201702_076.jpg

여러 빛깔을 통해 나를 돌아보다

권규보(남, 24) / 사감, 부산가야도장

9월 2일 저녁 도공 시에 실 같은 것이 천이 되는 광경이 보였습니다. 그 천 위에 자수가 된 연꽃이 놓여져 있었는데 실물처럼 보이더니 만개해서 피어났습니다. 마치 부처님이 계실 것 같은 공간이 수놓여 있었는데 도공을 마칠 때 쯤 실물로 만개했던 연꽃이 다시 천 안으로 들어갔습니다.

9월 21일 도공을 하면서 어두운 노란색이 보이다가 갈라지면서 여러 가지 색이 되었습니다. 신라대 동아리방이 보이고 화랑관 건물이 보이면서 녹슨 초록색 빛깔이 보였는데 이게 우리 동아리방의 상태처럼 느껴졌습니다. 그리고 갈림길이 나타나면서 길 끝에 여러 개의 빛이 보였습니다. 빛들이 제각기 제 자신의 포교, 학교, 신앙생활 등에 관한 부분을 나타내는 것처럼 노란색, 흰색, 검은색 등으로 보였습니다. 저 자신이 확신 없이 어느 것 하나 집중하지 못하고 있는, 수확이 없는 생활의 밑바닥을 보여주는 것 같았습니다. 어딘지 모를 위에서 누군가 듣는 사람이 있는 듯한 느낌이 들어서 속으로 끊임없이 제가 잘 하고 있는 건지, 증산도에 걸맞은 사람인지를 되물었습니다. 해답을 얻지 못했지만 제 자신의 한계를 처음 눈으로 확인한 것 같아 반성을 많이 하게 되었습니다. ◎

I looked back on myself through various colors

Gwon, Gyu-bo(Male, 24) / Sagam, Busan Gaya Dojang

It was the night of the Dogong meditation on September 2nd when I saw an amazing sight. Something threadlike stretched into a wide cloth. The cloth had an embroidered lotus flower on the upper side. The flower looked like a real one, and it fully bloomed. Inside the lotus was an embroidered space where a Buddha seemed to be enshrined. When the Dogong meditation was about to end, the bloomed lotus flower returned into the cloth.

Another marvelous experience occurred during the Dogong meditation on September 21st. I could see a dark-yellow color, and it divided into various colors. The scene changed, and I could see our club room(a place for students who believe in Jeung San Do) in Silla University, and I saw the building where the club room belonged. I saw rusty green light around the building, and I felt the color indicated the circumstances of our club room. Then, a forked road popped up, and I could see light of various colors at the end of the road. I saw yellow, white, and black light. I thought each light symbolized my own state, my passion for spreading Jeung San Do teachings, school life, my life of faith, and so on. These days, it has been difficult for me to concentrate on anything because I had no confidence in myself. The lights seemed to point out that I had achieved nothing meaningful in stagnant life for a good long time. Inwardly I constantly asked myself questions and while doing so it seemed as if someone from above was looking down on me and listening to my voice. I asked myself whether I have been doing well, and whether I was qualified to be Jeung San Do practitioner. Though I couldn’t find the answers, I thought I was seeing my own limits in person with my own eyes. This experience caused me to engage in deep reflection. 

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기
  • 네이버로 보내기
  • 텀블러로 보내기
  • 핀터레스트로 보내기

Comments