수행체험기

간암감기 갑상선 | 결핵고지혈증 고혈압 골반 관절 뇌경색 | 뇌졸증뇌출혈눈(시력) 늑막염 | 다리당뇨 대상포진 두통 | 디스크 마음 | 무릎 |  뱃살 불면증 불치병 비염 산후후유증 소이증 스트레스 | 시두(단독)식도염 심장 | 아두골반불균형알레르기엘브병 어깨 | 오십견오줌소태 요추측만증 우울증  | 이명(귀울림)자궁 장염 좌골신경통 전립선 중이염 직장암 척추  천식 추간판팽륜 축농증 치매 코로나 | 콜린성알러지크론병 파키슨병  | 풍증피부 허리 후종인대골화증 

호흡하듯 주문을 읽어야 하는구나

운영자 0 305

201703_070.jpg

성준모(남, 49) / 교무도감, 서울광화문도장

작년 12월 24일부터 독감에 걸려 며칠간 열이 38.8도까지 올라가고 온몸이 맞은 것처럼 아프고, 정신이 혼미했습니다. 집사람, 아들, 부모님, 누님 모두 병원에 가라고 성화였습니다. 저는 도공으로 고치겠다고 가족들에게 알리고 1시간 동안 도공을 했는데 38.2도까지 열이 내려가서 금방 나을 수 있을 것으로 생각하였습니다. 하지만 26일까지 뚜렷한 차도가 없었습니다. 가족들이 병원에 끌고 가려고 했으나 27일 마지막이라는 생각으로 도공을 한 후에 아무 기대 없이 잠이 들었습니다. 28일 아침에 몸이 많이 나아진 것 같아 열을 재어 보니 체온이 정상이었습니다.

며칠 고생하면서, 평상시 그 어떤 질병이 와도 기도와 도공이면 그리 어렵지 않게 고칠 수 있다고 자신했던 제 자신이 한없이 초라해 보였습니다. 종도사님 말씀처럼 호흡하듯이 늘 주문을 달고 살고, 내 몸에서 주문 냄새가 나도록 해야 함을 절감했습니다. 12월 25일부터 종도사님을 위해 매일 칠성경을 읽어 드렸는데, 저에게도 그 어떤 좋은 기운이 들어와서 독감을 이겨내는 데에 큰 힘이 되지 않았을까라는 생각도 해 봅니다. ◎

We must chant the mantra as we would breathe air

Sung, Jun-mo (Male, 49) / Gyomu-Dogam, Seoul Gwanghwamun Dojang

Starting on December 24th of last year, I had been suffering from a severe case of flu where my body temperature rose up to 38.8 degrees Celsius. My body was aching all throughout as if I had been beaten up. I was only half conscious. Everybody, including my wife, my son, my parents and my older sister was telling me to go to the hospital. But I boasted to my family saying that I'd overcome it with Dogong meditation.

So, I went on and performed an hour of Dogong meditation and noticed that my fever went down to 38.2 degrees, making me assume that I'd be okay in no time. Still, there was no sign of recovery until the 26th. My family tried to take me to the hospital, but I thought I should give it one last try and performed Dogong meditation once again, and then I went to sleep without much expectation.

On the morning of the 28th, it seemed my body was feeling a lot better, so I checked my body temperature and indeed, it was back to normal.

After suffering for a few days, I found myself in a bottomless pit of self-pity. The man who used to confidently say that no matter what kind of disease may come, it can all be cured effortlessly through prayer and Dogong meditation had been humbled. I sincerely believed that we must chant the mantras as we would breathe air, to the point where we can smell the mantras, just as His Holiness the Jongdosanim has taught us.

Now that I think of it, I've been chanting the Chilseonggyeong Scripture Mantra for His Holiness the Jongdosanim everyday since December 25th. I think some kind of good energy came into me as a result and greatly helped in overcoming the flu.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기
  • 네이버로 보내기
  • 텀블러로 보내기
  • 핀터레스트로 보내기

Comments