수행체험기

간암감기 갑상선 | 결핵고지혈증 고혈압 골반 관절 뇌경색 | 뇌졸증뇌출혈눈(시력) 늑막염 | 다리당뇨 대상포진 두통 | 디스크 마음 | 무릎 |  뱃살 불면증 불치병 비염 산후후유증 소이증 스트레스 | 시두(단독)식도염 심장 | 아두골반불균형알레르기엘브병 어깨 | 오십견오줌소태 요추측만증 우울증  | 이명(귀울림)자궁 장염 좌골신경통 전립선 중이염 직장암 척추  천식 추간판팽륜 축농증 치매 코로나 | 콜린성알러지크론병 파키슨병  | 풍증피부 허리 후종인대골화증 

눈앞에 6개의 여의주 같은 하늘에 떠 있었습니다. [영상][한/영]

운영자 0 359

6마리의 용이 날아와 여의주를 물고가

박자현(남, 11세) / 도감, 태전대덕도장

도공을 하는 중간에 갑자기 제가 하늘나라에 온 것처럼 하늘에 있는 구름에 앉아 있었습니다. 갑자기 눈 앞에 6개의 여의주 같은 것이 하늘에서 저의 눈앞에 떨어졌습니다.

첫 번째 여의주를 들고 문질러 보았더니 처음에는 구슬 크기에 주황색이던 여의주가 점점 커지며 금색으로 변했습니다. 그리고 그 여의주에 태을주가 새겨졌습니다. 그 여의주를 위로 던지니 용이 날아오며 여의주를 물고 갔습니다.

2번째 여의주도 첫 번째와 같이 문질러주니 시천주가 새겨져, 위로 던지니 또 다른 용이 가져갔습니다. 3번째 여의주에는 운장주, 4번째는 칠성경, 5번째에는 개벽주가 있었습니다.

6번째에는 조금 달랐습니다. 5개의 주문이 모두 새겨져 있었습니다. 그것도 하늘로 날리니 황금색 용이 가져 갔습니다. 그런데 그 용의 얼굴이 상제님의 얼굴과 비슷하였습니다. 그랬더니 갑자기 저의 몸에 불이 붙었는데 방금 전에 황금 용이 저의 몸을 감싸 안으며 불을 꺼주고 사라졌습니다.

그 후 6마리의 용이 뭉쳐지며 하나의 큰 공이 되었는데 그 공에 한문으로 이렇게 써져 있었습니다. ‘천지조화天地造化 태을주太乙呪’ 그걸 보고나서 도공수행이 끝났습니다.

A dragon flew over and caught the jewel in its mouth

Park Ja-hyeon (Male,11) / Dogam, Taejeon Daedeok Dojang

In the middle of the Dogong meditation (도공 道功), I saw myself sitting on top of a cloud in the sky as if in the heavenly kingdom. All of a sudden, I saw 6 wish-fulfilling jewels fall from the sky in front of my eyes.

I held the first jewel and rubbed it. The marble-sized orange-colored jewel started to grow and changed to a golden color. The jewel had the Taeeulju Mantra (태을주 太乙呪) inscribed on it. I threw the wish-fulfilling jewel up in the air. All of a sudden, a dragon flew over and caught the jewel in its mouth and flew away.

I rubbed the 2nd wish-fulfilling jewel in exactly the same way. This one had the Shicheonju Mantra (시천주주 侍天主呪) inscribed on it. Again, when I threw it in the air, another dragon flew away with it. The 3rd one had the Unjangju Mantra (운장주 雲長呪), the 4th one had the Chilseonggyeong Mantra (칠성경 七星經), and the 5th one had the Gaebyeokju Mantra (개벽주 開闢呪).

But, the sixth one was a little bit different. It had all 5 mantras inscribed on it. I threw the jewel up in the air and a golden dragon took it. The dragon’s face was similar to Sangjenim’s face. All of a sudden, my body caught on fire. Thankfully, the golden dragon came to me and embraced my body, taking the fire away. Then, it vanished.

After that, the 6 dragons conjoined to form a huge ball. This was written on the ball: “The Taeeulju Mantra is Heaven and Earth’s power of creation and transformation.”

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기
  • 네이버로 보내기
  • 텀블러로 보내기
  • 핀터레스트로 보내기

Comments