수행체험기

간암감기 갑상선 | 결핵고지혈증 고혈압 골반 관절 뇌경색 | 뇌졸증뇌출혈눈(시력) 늑막염 | 다리당뇨 대상포진 두통 | 디스크 마음 | 무릎 |  뱃살 불면증 불치병 비염 산후후유증 소이증 스트레스 | 시두(단독)식도염 심장 | 아두골반불균형알레르기엘브병 어깨 | 오십견오줌소태 요추측만증 우울증  | 이명(귀울림)자궁 장염 좌골신경통 전립선 중이염 직장암 척추  천식 추간판팽륜 축농증 치매 코로나 | 콜린성알러지크론병 파키슨병  | 풍증피부 허리 후종인대골화증 

[한/영] 조상과 자손이 함께 어울리는 대축제가 펼쳐져

운영자 0 429

조상과 자손이 함께 어울리는 대축제가 펼쳐져

도공으로 조상과 자손이 함께 어울리는 대축제가 펼쳐져

이**(34, 남) / 종감, 구미원평도장

대구에서 열린 ‘개벽문화콘서트’가 끝난 후 일꾼으로 부족한 점을 반성하며 새롭게 거듭난다는 각오로 대천제에 참석했습니다. 태을궁 1층에 홀로 앉게 되었는데 도공을 시작했을 때 자리가 불편하여 신단 앞으로 나가려 하였습니다. 하지만 이미 많은 성도님들께서 자리하고 있어 ‘제자리에서 모든 걸 쏟아내자’는 각오로 도공에 임했습니다. 몸을 움직이는 것이 불편하여 도공 중 비어있던 옆자리로 옮겨 도공을 하며 주문을 읽었습니다.

어느 순간 온몸이 편안해지면서 파노라마처럼 태을궁 전체가 눈에 들어왔습니다. 신단 위에는 유독 빛이 나는 용포를 입고 계신 태사부님, 태사모님과 사부님이 계셨습니다. 그 모습을 보니 그 어떤 표현으로도 설명이 안될 것 같았습니다. 사부님 앞으로 흰 옷(도포)을 입은 신명 10명과 백마를 탄 10명의 신장들이 호위하듯 일렬로 서 계셨습니다. 신단 앞 일꾼들 자리에는 헤아릴 수 없이 많은 일꾼들의 조상님들께서 너무나 기쁜 표정으로 춤을 추듯 도공하는 모습도 보였습니다. 비단 신단만이 아니라 통로는 물론이고 비어있는 곳 하나 없이 조상님들이 모여 도공을 하는 모습을 볼 수 있었습니다. ‘대천제는 천상의 조상님들과 지상의 자손들이 한 곳에 모여 즐기는 대축제의 한마당이구나’ 하는 것을 가슴 뭉클하게 느꼈습니다. 그 옛날 하늘에 올리는 천제 의식이 어떤 모습이었을지 짐작할 수 있었습니다. 그러던 중 태상종도사님께서 환하게 웃으시며 10명의 신명들을 부르시어 명을 내리시니 그 신명들께서 일제히 명을 받들 듯 고개를 숙인 후 뒤돌아서서 일꾼들을 보며 팔로 어떤 포즈를 취하였습니다. 그 순간 태을궁 천장에서 마치 손에 쥔 모래시계의 모래가 떨어지듯 빛나는 흰색 가루가 비 오듯 일꾼들을 향해 떨어졌습니다. 종도사님의 성음과 함께 얼마나 흥이 나던지 어찌 표현할 수가 없을 정도였습니다. 그때 저의 조상님들도 즐거워하시며 저에게 “고생이 많구나, 앞으로는 긴장을 많이 하고 더 부지런히 해야 한다. 열심히 하거라.”고 하셨습니다.

이번 체험을 통해 저는 일꾼으로서사명이 무엇인지 다시금 새기게 되었습니다. 늘 보은하면서 봉사하는 일꾼이 되겠습니다. (2015년 11월 29일) ◎

A festival during the Grand Chonjae joining ancestors and descendants through dynamic meditation

Lee Kwon-hwan (34, Male) / Jonggam, Gumee Wonpyeong Dojang

After the ‘Gaebyeok Culture Concert’ held in Daegu, I reflected on myself as a follower and attended the Grand Chiseong with a resolution to be born again. I happened to be sitting on the first floor of the Taeeulgung Palace. When the dynamic meditation started, I tried going to the front of the altar because my chair was uncomfortable. However, since many seats were already occupied by followers, I simply started my dynamic meditation with the resolve to ‘vent out everything in this position’. As my seat was uncomfortable, I moved to the next seat, practiced dynamic meditation, and chanted mantras. After some time, my whole body became comfortable, and the entire Taeeulgung Palace met my eye like a panorama. Taesabunim, wearing an exceptionally glowing Yongpo (the King’s robe), Taesamonim, and Sabunim were on the altar. The scene could not be described by any expression. In front of Sabunim, ten spirits in white clothes (dopo, a traditional men’s overcoat) and commander spirits on white horses aligned like guards. In front of the altar, in the followers’ seats, numerous ancestor spirits were practicing dynamic meditation, dancing with very pleased faces. I was able to see ancestor spirits practicing dynamic meditation not only on the altar, but in the aisles as well without leaving any empty spaces. I came to the realization that ‘the Grand Chonjae is a large event and grand festival for both ancestors and descendants to enjoy together’ and my heart was too full for words. I was able to imagine what the Chonjae ritual to heaven looked like in old times.

Meanwhile, Taesang Jongdosanim, with a big smile, called ten spirits and gave them a command, and they simultaneously bowed, as if having received the order, turned towards our followers, and opened their arms in a certain posture. At that moment, a shining white powder dropped like rain on the followers from the ceiling of Taeeulgung Palace like sand falling from a sandglass. Jongdosanim's holy voice gave me an indescribable joy. My ancestors, equally pleased, told me, "You have gone through many hardships! From now on you have to brace yourself and be more diligent in observing Sangjenim’s teachings. Do your utmost!" Through this experience, as a follower, I constantly remind myself of how I should revere Jongdosanim and what my mission as a follower is. I will become a subservient follower, always appreciating the great blessings of Jongdosanim’s strong qi of dynamic meditation. (November 29th,2015)      

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기
  • 네이버로 보내기
  • 텀블러로 보내기
  • 핀터레스트로 보내기

Comments