수행체험기

간암감기 갑상선 | 결핵고지혈증 고혈압 골반 관절 뇌경색 | 뇌졸증뇌출혈눈(시력) 늑막염 | 다리당뇨 대상포진 두통 | 디스크 마음 | 무릎 |  뱃살 불면증 불치병 비염 산후후유증 소이증 스트레스 | 시두(단독)식도염 심장 | 아두골반불균형알레르기엘브병 어깨 | 오십견오줌소태 요추측만증 우울증  | 이명(귀울림)자궁 장염 좌골신경통 전립선 중이염 직장암 척추  천식 추간판팽륜 축농증 치매 코로나 | 콜린성알러지크론병 파키슨병  | 풍증피부 허리 후종인대골화증 

태을궁 무박 4일 집중수행 체험사례 (영상+자료) (한/영)

운영자 0 426

태을궁 무박 4일 집중수행 체험

기간: 도기 146년 1월 5일(화) ~ 1월 8일(금)

푸른 하늘과 흰색 꽃, 그리고 태사부님 모습을 뵙다

이 훈(45세, 남) / 녹사장, 김포북변도장

도공을 할 때 가슴이 펴져 시원해지며 인당 쪽으로 편안하게 의식이 올라갔습니다. 마치 목이 뒤로 젖혀지며 올려다보듯 맑고 파란 구름이 드리워진 하늘이 보였습니다. 바라보는 하늘 한 가운데 거리가 멀게 느껴지는 별 하나가 빛나고 있는 모습을 보았습니다. 그리고 태상 종도사님 태을주 주송 성음에 맞춰 주문을 읽을 때 스크린이 뜨면서 태사부님께서 무대 왼편에 서서 지켜보시는 모습을 보았습니다. 의복은 재세 시에 자주 뵈었던 양복 정장 차림이었습니다. 태을주 각송을 할 때는 파란 하늘과 구름을 보았습니다. 평소 도공을 하면 윤곽은 선명하지 않지만 꽃 같은 이미지들을 보았었는데, 오늘은 수행을 하며 가지에 달린 흰색 꽃을 선명하게 볼 수 있었습니다. ◎

I saw blue skies, white flowers and His Holiness the Taesang Jongdosanim

Lee, Hun(45, Male) / Noksajang, Gimpo Bukbyeon Dojang

During dynamic meditation, I felt refreshed as I stretched out my chest. Concentrating on my third-eye chakra, a crystal blue sky with clouds came into my sight as vividly as if looking up at the sky. Amidst the sky was a star shining far in the distance. Following the mantra chanting as His Holiness the Taesang Jongdosanim had done, I had a vision of His Holiness the Taesang Jongdosanim looking at us, standing on the left side of the altar. He was dressed in a suit: one of His favorites during His time on earth.

During my individual Taeeulju Mantra chanting, I saw blue skies and white clouds. In the past, I had had blurred images of various kinds of flowers when practicing dynamic meditation. However, today, I was vividly able to see white flowers on tree branches.

도공신장의 보호 속에 마음의 상처를 치유하고

이영훈(33, 남) / 교무녹사장, 본부 도장

수행하면서 지난날 인간관계 속에서 상처받았던 기억들이 떠올랐습니다. 시간이 지나 잊혀진 줄 알았는데 감정이 덜 풀렸던 것 같습니다. 그런데 상처로 남은 기억들이 떠오를 때 심장도 뭔가로 찌르는 듯 아팠습니다.

그래서 심장에 손을 대고 신유神癒를 하면서 주송을 했습니다. 도공을 할 때도 심장 부위를 두드렸습니다.

자축인시子丑寅時 수행을 할 때는 백회로부터 얼굴 속까지 기氣의 기둥이 관통해 있는 걸 느꼈습니다. 머리 뒤쪽부터 기혈이 열렸는지 ‘만의회집지상萬蟻會集之像’ 현상이 일어났습니다. 어느 순간 탁 트이는 느낌이 들면서 양미간 사이에 스크린이 펼쳐졌습니다. 처음에는 크기도 작고 빛도 흐렸는데 수행에 집중하면서 밝아지고 화면 크기도 커졌습니다.

아침 치성 도공 시에는 수행 도중 뒤쪽에 키와 몸집이 큰 누군가 있는 게 느껴졌습니다. 눈을 뜨고 뒤를 돌아봤지만 아무도 없어서 다시 눈을 감았는데 계속 누군가 뒤에 있는 것을 느꼈습니다. 키와 몸집으로 보아 도공신장인 것 같았습니다.

My heart's wounds heal under the watch of the guardian spirit of Dynamic Meditation

Lee, Yeonghun (33, Male) / Gyomu-Noksajang, Head Office Dojang

During meditation, I had flashbacks of being hurt in human relationships. I thought I had fully overcome them, but there still seemed to be hard feelings harbored in my mind. When those feelings came back, my heart throbbed with pain as if being poked by needles.

So, I chanted heart-healing mantras with my hands placed on my chest. I continued patting my chest during the dynamic meditation.

During the meditation session carried out from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m., I felt a pillar of qi penetrating through my head from the crown chakra on the top of my head. Blockages in acupuncture points in the back of my head were cleared and then the itch of hundreds of tiny crawling ants came over my face.

At some point of the meditation, my vision widened brightly and a screen unfolded before my eyes. At first, the screen appeared small with a glimmering light around it. But as I concentrated more and more on the chanting, it became bigger and brighter.

During the dynamic meditation of the morning Chiseong, I felt someone of great stature standing behind me. I looked back only to find nobody there. I closed my eyes again to resume my meditation, but the feeling didn't go away. That someone might have been a guardian spirit of Dynamic Meditation, judging from his height and physique.

기운을 축장하며 천하사의 의지를 다져

현금상 (52세, 남) / 교무도군자, 서울관악도장

청수입공치성을 올리면서 주문 합송 시 밝은 기운이 모여드는 것이 느껴졌습니다. 그리고 우주 저 먼 곳에서 어떤 통로가 연결되어 환한 빛이 인당 쪽으로 들어오는 것을 느꼈습니다.

이틀째 수행 시에는 전날 간장 쪽이 묵직하게 느껴져서 수행기운이 원활하게 돌지 못했던 것이 풀려가면서 수행이 편안해지고 집중할 수 있게 되었습니다. 발바닥으로 찌릿찌릿하게 탁기가 많이 빠져나가는 것이 느껴졌고 목으로 가래도 많이 나왔습니다.

아침에는 얼굴에 아무것도 바르지 않았는데 윤기가 있는 것처럼 피부 상태가 좋아졌습니다. 수행이 되어 가는 느낌이고 수기가 축장되는 것이 느껴졌습니다.

3일째, 힘들 것으로 생각했는데 예상한 것보다 힘들지 않았습니다. 밝은 기운이 들어오고 몸의 여러 혈 자리가 풀리면서 기운이 잘 들어왔습니다. 저녁에 수행기운이 크게 발동하는 느낌이었고 몸에 기운이 축장돼 올라오면서 걱정거리들이 사라지고 마음이 밝아지며 담대해져 감을 느꼈습니다.

4일째 아침에 피로감이 있었지만 묵직한 기운들이 백회 및 인당 주위로 강하게 몰리는 것을 느꼈습니다. 그동안 내려온 기운들이 단단히 자리 잡고 축장되었구나 하는 생각이 들었습니다. 4일간의 집중수행 동안 밝고 강한 기운에 의해서 전체적으로 몸과 의식이 단련되었습니다. 이번 수행을 계기로 천하사 사명에 대한 자각과 자신감, 의지가 다져지는 소중한 시간이 되었습니다.

I made a strong determination to the Work of Heaven and Earth through accumulating the essence

Hyeon, Geumsang(52, Male) / Gyomu-Dogunja, Seoul Gwanak Dojang

During the group mantra chanting at the Opening Chiseong, I felt a bright energy gathering around us and sensed a brilliant light coming into my brow chakra, passing through a pathway from deep in the cosmos.

On the second day of meditation, the stagnant qi in my liver which had hindered my meditation the previous day was completely withdrawn, making me feel comfortable and more able to concentrate on my meditation. I coughed up a large amount of phlegm and had a slight shooting pain as bunches of stagnant qi burst out through the sole of my feet.

Despite not having applied any lotion on my skin that morning, my face turned into a brighter complexion with a healthy gloss, which convinced me that I had made some progress in my meditation and had accumulated the essence in my body.

On the third day, I was expecting it to be more difficult to carry out my meditation but, I had been wrong. A bright qi, entering my body and removing congestion in a number of meridian points throughout my body, enabled me to better receive more qi. In the evening meditation session, there seemed to be a lot more beneficial qi that I could invoke. My worries disappeared and my mind brightened thanks to the stored qi coming up. I also realized myself became more unreserved.

On the morning of the fourth day, I started meditating, despite feeling tired. As the meditation went on, I felt massive qi combining intensively around my crown chakra and my third-eye chakra. I came to think that the qi that I had received during the sessions had densely accumulated and settled down completely. I was able to discipline myself with the bright and powerful qi bestowed upon me during this four-day intensive meditation. Through this experience, I not only became awakened to my responsibility for the Work of Heaven and Earth, but also rebuilt my confidence and will. 

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기
  • 네이버로 보내기
  • 텀블러로 보내기
  • 핀터레스트로 보내기

Comments